Best cross body bag for the parks (not Vera)

edk35

DIS Veteran
I have a few Vera Cross body that I have used for years but I am looking for something that is water resistance and NOT heavy. I have had leather ones over the years too but they get too heavy when I load it up. Any ideas would be appreciated. :) Thanks!!!!

I love my baggalini bag. It is a tad on the large size, but I can carry what I want and barely notice I have it on. I also like that it sits more in the small of my bag than on my hip. If I have a hip bag on, I'm constantly bumping it.

https://www.ebags.com/product/baggallini/messenger-sling-bagg-crinkle-nylon/47360?productid=10319561

I have that in a taupe color. I tried a bit smaller bag that many people were nuts over, a piazza day bag, and I dislike it. It is nowhere near as comfortable to wear. I now use it for grocery shopping.

I have a Baggalini that I like a lot, but the strap is a bit too thin and starts to annoy me after a while. If a thin strap doesn't bother you, then I also recommend one.

I have this one in the color Farro posted above.
c9777d564d967543b18d57b5953af4bc.jpg

Ebags has some great cross body bags. I have both the piazza day bag and the terrace mini. I carry the terrace mini with my phone, lip balm, cards, etc. at the ready. On our next trip, the piazza will be the diaper bag and go in the stroller basket. There are several great bags on that website though.

I see that is a popular one but there are SO MANY to choose from. I would love suggestions. THANKS

I used an under armor sling bag the past 2 weeks. It was a comfy carry with plenty of shoulder padding and an easy to adjust strap. Downfall was my husband couldn't figure out how to wear it so I always had to lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!