Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Liberty Tree Tavern

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • 50s Prime Time

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

JeninTexas

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide on a place for dinner before one of our DAH nights. Which one do you like?

I agree that Homecoming looks great, however, we didn't want to deal with transportation to and from Disney Springs on a DAH night. We are staying at the Contemporary, so it looks like it is pretty easy to get to Trails End from there. We have tickets for a DAH at MK, and are hoping to get tickets for one at HS too if they would ever release August dates.

I agree that Homecoming looks great, however, we didn't want to deal with transportation to and from Disney Springs on a DAH night. We are staying at the Contemporary, so it looks like it is pretty easy to get to Trails End from there. We have tickets for a DAH at MK, and are hoping to get tickets for one at HS too if they would ever release August dates.
Ah okay that information helps. In that case, I would choose trail’s end. We were not fans of liberty tree tavern for dinner. Average food for a high price and we had terrible service when we went. I definitely wouldn’t pick 50’s with your dah being at mk

Thanks! We would pick 50s for our DAH at HS (if we get to book it) and one of the other two for our DAH night at MK.
We could also do Trails End for the HS night and just head over after we are done eating.

Thanks! We would pick 50s for our DAH at HS (if we get to book it) and one of the other two for our DAH night at MK.
We could also do Trails End for the HS night and just head over after we are done eating.
I would do trails end for mk. Have you ever eaten at sci fi? It’s not comfort food but we thought it was way better than 50’s ptc.

I voted for 50's because the 10 year old thinks that the chocolate peanutbutter cake is a gift from g*d but if your looking at Magic Kingdom I would vote for Liberty TT.

Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our favorites, but we prefer lunch over dinner. At dinner, the only food option is the Pilgrim's Feast and at lunch, you can order the Feast for yourself or any other menu item a la carte.

If you can get a DHS DAH, I would do 50s PT. We enjoyed the food but the atmosphere was the best part of the experience. I would not park hop here though, just for the meal.

We enjoyed Trail's End and its easy enough to get there from the Contemporary. The place was smaller than we expected with no frills inside, but the food was very good and all you can eat is also an added bonus for a better value.

Given the DAH at Mk, I would do either Trails End or LTT, but my vote would be LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter