Best character breakfast?

howedaniel

Mouseketeer
I have had breakfast at 1900 park fare and loved it but would like to try something different. I have eaten at both ohana's and chef mickeys for dinner but never breakfast. Anyone have any good character breakfast suggestions? :)

Our favorite is Crystal Palace. There is a great variety of food and plenty of character interaction. We also loved Akerhaus. When my daughter was in the "princess stage" it was a great experience that she still talks about 3 years later. I don't think she ate a bite of food though since she was so excited!

Our 2 favorite character breakfasts are Crystal Palace in MK and Tusker House in AK. We do at least one of those breakfasts every trip, and most trips we try to do both! :thumbsup2

We also vote for Cystal palace. It was really relaxed and the food was very good when we went last year. We def plan to do it again when we go in 2014.

We have been to the character breakfast twice at Chef Mickey and have really liked it. My kids like the classic characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy and they are there. I really like the breakfast at Crystal Palace but my kids aren't big fans of Pooh and friends. In a month we are trying the character breakfast at Cape May at the Beach Club and are excited to see Minnie and friends in beach attire.

We really like the Crystal Palace for breakfast especially before park opening. Walking down Main Street with hardly any people is so nice and you get some wonderful photos of the castle. We love the sunny, bright feeling of the Crystal Palace and the food is enjoyable. We also like Tusker House, especially if you are going Mickey, Minnie, etc.

If you can get the earliest pre-park opening slot at Crystal Palace...that would be my #1 suggestion. #2 is one of the earliest slots at Chef Mickey's...I believe they start seating at 7am, which would give you enough time to make it to any park that day. Both have good food and good service...but the whole being in MK before it opens gives Crystal Palace the edge. If you're traveling w/younger children or just enjoy Disney Jr.- we also really like Hollywood & Vine for breakfast.

Tusker House is AMAZING! I loooove their food. Very delish. Characters are great too. This is definitely our fave breakfast. Its esp fun if you get an 8am ADR....you'll be one of the first on the safari ride.

My DS and DD love 'Ohana breakfast best - then we take the monorail over to the park. We always have great character interaction, the food is great and the kids love the chance to parade around the restaurant shaking maracas with the characters.

Cape May we love for Breakfast, the food is good & Minnie & friends are fun. Ohana is our 2nd choice. Have been wanting to try CP & Tucker House.

Kae

Crystal Palace is the best! The food is great, characters are classic Winnie the Pooh, staff are warm, and you are inside the Magic Kingdom!

Chef Mickey's is great too, although a little loud for 1st thing in the am, without coffee.

Happy eating!

We did Chef Mickey last yr and LOVED it.. food was hot and so many things to choose from. Next trip we are doing Crystal Palace again which we did early and was able to get to the park before it opened which is awsome.. Food was great too and when you are done before park opens you can stay in that area.. we went to the rope drop towards adventureland so we were the 1st ones on Splash Mt!

We've only done Chef Mickeys because our kiddos won't let us book anywhere else!!! They love it! :love:

For us, the food selection is ok. It's tasty enough. We are not huge breakfast people, but the atmosphere is super fun!

I have 2 favorites, Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom with the Pooh Characters, and Tuskers House at Animal Kingdom with Donald and Friends.

Our favourite is Donald's Safari Breakfast in Tusker House at AK. It's the one ADR we will make every single time we go! :-)

Another vote here for CP. Great atmosphere, good food selection and what kid doesn't like Winnie and friends? :thumbsup2

Griz

I may be the only one here but we really did not like the character breakfast at the Tusker House - it was really disorganized and the characters would go back and forth between rooms. You never knew when they would show up to the table, even though they'd be close by. It was just aggravating.

We really liked Cape May on the other hand. Great food, well-organzied, good character interaction. A very nice experience overall.

We are trying Garden Grill this time around - so excited to try something new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!