Best Character Breakfast

jmcalister

Earning My Ears
We're staying at the Grand Californian and want to do a character breakfast. Which one is the best? Would Storyteller's be most convenient since we're practically there or would Plaza Inn be as good if we go to DL that day anyway? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
jmcalister

We've always enjoyed Minnie and Friends at the Plaza Inn on Main Street. Convenient location, you're already in the park.

Storytellers in my opinion is one of the best! The food is wonderful.
They have a great breakfast buffet. And lots of characters. When we stay at the Grand it is a must do!

Storyteller's is very convenient when staying at GCH. We've eaten there 3 times for breakfast and were not impressed with the service. The food was good. We'll only eat there if we stay at GCH from now on. We've seen koda, kenai, chip and dale, more woodsy characters than any other character meal.
We've yet to eat at Minnie's as we normally go in the off-season when te park opens at 10am. So i can't comment on it.
We enjoy Goofy's more so for dinner than for breakfast. Character interactions are similar for breakfast and dinner, we just prefer their dinner foods more.
We thoroughly enjoy Lilo & Stich's for breakfast. You have the option of ordering off the menu or the buffet. The breakfast burrito is delicious and plentiful. We've seen Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto here. If you order the buffet, the pineapple scones are absolutely delicious. There are games like island hopping and dancing where lilo teaches you how to do the hula. The setup of the restaurant is great, not very large, so we've always had really great character interaction. We always make a point to eat here at least once during each trip. We even did it 3 times in one trip.

Storyteller's is excellent. The buffet is great and if you don't care for buffet food, you can order off the menu. It's all good, and lots of character interaction.

I guess I should add that I've also done Goofy's and Minnie's breakfasts and they were good, but not as relaxed and yummy as Storyteller's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter