*Best Burgers* (in a box....?)

I like Sam's 80/20. We swipe a little Dales on them and they always get rave reviews.

In future, I believe non-members can still shop at Costco...you just pay a higher price. You might want to call your local Costco and ask about this. They may give you a day pass and you pay a small percentage more for the items. :confused3

Can't you get a one day courtesy pass at cotsco like you can at bj's???????

Goofy22 said:
Bubbas offers either a fat free or low fat burger also! Bubbas boxes are all different colors depending on what kind you get! walmart also sells burgers in a bag there are 12 ea they are apprx $6.98 and the ba says great value they are pretty good burgers they are 75/25 330 calories.

Goofy22 said:
Bubbas offers either a fat free or low fat burger also! Bubbas boxes are all different colors depending on what kind you get! walmart also sells burgers in a bag there are 12 ea they are apprx $6.98 and the ba says great value they are pretty good burgers they are 75/25 330 calories.

Thanks for this info! :yay: :hug:

Bubba's onion ones!!:thumbsup2
Great frozen right on the grill- done in about 8 minutes. YUMMY!(oh and that's for med. rare the only way to eat a burger- although most would say it is the unsafe way to eat them.)

This board always has such great advise, so we went with the BUBBA burgers! They were quite tastey. I bought the original flavor, and cooked them about 4-5 min. per side since DH & kids prefer not to see pink. Won't hesitate to buy them again. (I got them at Stop & Shop for $6.98/box of 6 not sure if that was a good price, but I wasn't going to use the gas driving anywhere else!)

I've tried in several Costcoes and they say there's no more "day" passes
They don't give out day passes at our costco either. And I will never get a membership there because of that. I don't want to waste my money on a membership if I'm not interested in any of the products that they carry. Their loss, I guess.

Big Bubba's fan here. We just tried the Costco brand and they were quite tasty as well.

Next time try adding garlic salt and chili powder (liberally) before cooking.

You won't be disappointed!

Check with the butcher at your local grocery store. Our store makes their own patties and freezes them in bulk. They have different sizes too. Either 5 patties per pound or 4 patties per pound. Then they sell them in 5, 10 or 20 pound packages.

I am glad that I am not the only person who goes to the butcher and gets great burgers, without all of the fat. The price difference was only 10 cents a pound but the burgers were close to 1/2 the size after cooking.

They don't give out day passes at our costco either. And I will never get a membership there because of that. I don't want to waste my money on a membership if I'm not interested in any of the products that they carry. Their loss, I guess.

Costco membership is fully refundable if you are not happy. They will give you a refund 1 day or 364 days into your membership.

Costco membership is fully refundable if you are not happy. They will give you a refund 1 day or 364 days into your membership.
Well, I guess they weren't interested in my membership because they never mentioned that.

We only buy Coleman Natural brand. No antibiotics, added hormones or preservatives and vegetarian fed. They are 1/3 lb patties, 6 in a box for $8.99. We've been using these for about a year now and wont buy anything else. They are frozen and you do cook them frozen, about 12-15min total. Here is the nutrional value on these:
calories 380
calories from fat 270
total fat 30g
sat fat 12g
trans fat 2g
cholesterol 105mg
sodium 100mg
protein 26g
iron 15%

Coleman Natural also makes bacon, bison, lamb, chicken, sausage and hot dogs. We only buy their hot dogs and bacon too. The bacon is very minimally processed, cured with celery juice, contains no nitrates or nitrites.

To everyone who suggested Bubbas, THANK YOU!

My MIL, my mom - actualy all of us were thrilled with them!

Delish and easy to grill, said DH, who was the main chef :)

Many thanks everyone, you're always so helpful and I am GRATEFUL!!

:love:

In the future if you need a lot of burgers, Gordon Food Service carries 48 Pub Burgers. They are $50, but are delicious. They are precooked and you put them on the grill frozen to heat them through.

We needed 400 burgers for a school event and bought these out of desperation. Parents and kids alike raved. We bought a box to split with our neighbors for when we needed a quick dinner poolside.

They are called Pub Burgers and our GFS stocks them in the store. You can also regularly find a $5/$50 coupon in the Sunday paper for GFS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter