Best Burger on property- where?

Why do you say that? Did they change? :( Their burgers paired with their fries are my favorite thing.

The burgers there (B&C) have been going downhill for a long time. Years ago we were died in the wool B&C burger fans. Finally tried a different place on recommendation of friends (Dolphin Fountain) and were instant converts.

Le Cellier's menu has changed to an all-day menu as of January 16th, according to the official Disney Parks Blog.

As a few others of have said, The Fountain at the Dolphin has become the best burger on property. I used to be a fan of the Beaches and Cream burger, until I tried the burger at The Fountain a few years ago.

I was referring to the Yak & Yeti menu. The poster said she couldnt find the burger on the menu anymore

What menu were you looking at? I still see it on the [Yak and Yeti] menu on the disney website.

You are correct, so I'm glad it's still there. I was actually looking at http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=473 (i.e., through the dining/menus link above) rather than the official menu from the Disney website. Says it was updated as of 12/12, so I just assumed it was current. Hopefully not! I sometimes have a hard time convincing the family to try anything exotic, so hopefully the burger could still draw them in.

Chef de France has a really good burger on the lunch menu

You are correct, so I'm glad it's still there. I was actually looking at http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=473 (i.e., through the dining/menus link above) rather than the official menu from the Disney website. Says it was updated as of 12/12, so I just assumed it was current. Hopefully not! I sometimes have a hard time convincing the family to try anything exotic, so hopefully the burger could still draw them in.

Here is the link to my review of Yak & Yeti from our Thanksgiving trip. We all really enjoyed it. I wouldnt say its very exotic. There are burgers, ribs, chicken wing appetizer.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46924092&postcount=91

On our last trip this past Sept I had the angus cheeseburger at the ABCCommissary in HS and I really enjoyed it ... I could have been really starving though. I'll give it a go this next trip too to see if it was hunger or not. :lmao:

Last weekend my DD had a burger at Raglan Road which she liked alot.

Yes! In disney burger discussions you never see Liberty Tree mentioned but I think its the best. I think its only served for lunch right?

DS had a burger in Dec. Ordered it med. It came out 45 minutes later and like a hockey puck. He should have sent it back but we didn't want to waste any more time. BTW the turkey and pot roast were YUMMY!

On our last trip this past Sept I had the angus cheeseburger at the ABCCommissary in HS and I really enjoyed it ... I could have been really starving though. I'll give it a go this next trip too to see if it was hunger or not. :lmao:

:scared1: ABC Commissary...you must have just been really really hungry!

That's it --- you guys got me thinking! We are going to Disney for 13 days in July, and perhaps I will eat a burger at a different place every day and report back here with my own thread.

If anyone is down the first two weeks of July, they can join me and contribute to my thread! Burger snobs unite! We'll get to the bottom of this burger dilemma!

That's it --- you guys got me thinking! We are going to Disney for 13 days in July, and perhaps I will eat a burger at a different place every day and report back here with my own thread.

If anyone is down the first two weeks of July, they can join me and contribute to my thread! Burger snobs unite! We'll get to the bottom of this burger dilemma!

That's a really awesome idea rutgers1.

My DH loves burgers and he's pretty picky. He loved the Plaza and LTT one. He hasn't tried them all, but so far those 2 are his favorites.

I had one at Liberty Tree Tavern and loved it!

Agreed :thumbsup2! I am a burger lover & I'm pretty picky on what I think is good. I ate a burger almost everyday on our trip 2 years ago. The one at LTT was one of my 2 favorites. My other favorite was at Planet Hollywood, no flames please ;). I know PH gets terrible reviews on the disboards but their burger is great & the fries are the best I had on WDW property.

I was referring to the Yak & Yeti menu. The poster said she couldnt find the burger on the menu anymore

Thanks for clarifying. I must have jumbled up a few posts and replies. I've been seeing a lot of questions about the Le Cellier menu changes. :)

Lobster burger at grand floridian is excellent. Haven't tried beaches, but every other burger we've tried has been meh to okay, unmemorable.

I have seen mention, here on the Dis, that the Grand Floridian Cafe has a really good burger. Never been there myself, though.

I've had this one--they put lobster and hollandaise on it, which didn't do it for me. Personally, I love the picnic burger at the Sci Fi at HS. We go there every trip and I replicate it at home on occasion. The CS burgers are horrible; never eat them after one misguides adventure. Book Sci Fi--you won't be disappointed.

Both my son and I thought the burgers at the Cafe were very good. He had a bacon burger and I had the kona surf and turf burger. We both ordered them medium, next time I would go medium well. Other than that, perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!