Best burger (for lunch) in the Epcot resort area

LSUfan4444

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a good burger after the marathon this Sunday and am not using a park ticket this day.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Crew's Cup at the Yacht Club or Big River Grill on BW.

No doubt about it....Big River Grille has the best burgers on property. Although Beaches and Cream can be fun, for a really great burger it has to be Big River Grille.

Laura

I think Big River Grille and the Fountain are both better than Beaches and Cream.

I'd second the vote for the Dolphin Fountain. Really good burgers and other stuff. Better than B&C.

Even though you're an LSU fan (I went to Tulane. "We have higher SAT's!").....

I have been repeatedly disappointed by The Fountain hamburger.....but I do love their ice cream and the Signature restaurants at Swan & Dolphin.

Big River & ESPN Zone might be 'best' burgers along Boardwalk, but Disney still has yet to create a 'must-do' burger joint......

If Starbucks was invited to Disney, how about Five Guys in the east and In-n-Out in the west....just sayin'......even Danny Meyers Shake Shack would be an improvement.

We really liked the Big River when we went a few weeks ago. We both had burgers.

Agree with Big River Grill or Beaches & Cream. We prefer Beaches & Cream, but at lunch time, it can be a long wait to be seated since it's so small.

I don't think the burgers at beaches & cream is all that. Its very over rated. Id try the others that the pp mentioned.

Go to The Dolphin Fountain at the Dolphin Resort.

Better than Beaches N Cream, awesome service, no wait for a table and their burgers are amazing! :cool1:

And save room for ice cream!

I'm with all the others suggesting Beaches and Cream. However, I haven't been back since the recent menu changes, so it's possible that the burger is not as good as it was before the menu changed. But before the menu changed, it was easily (in my opinion) the best burger in Disney. Hopefully it still is.

Grand Floridian Cafe

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus chuck burger, buttered poached lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a Brioche bun with chips - $19.49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter