Best Buffet (Dinner) Character Meal

Rapunzel

Mouseketeer
Paying out of Pocket, when we go in March, we're planing on doing the Quick Service dining plan. We had the regular dining plan back in October 07 and we didn't eat nearly as much as we could have... LOL

My husband prefers a dinner we're going to pay OOP, but it's possible I can convince him of breakfast if its GOOD. So tell me what place you love best! :)

my favourite is chef mickey's! It's fun, you meet most of the big characters in one place and there are parmesan mashed potatoes! :)

Another Chef Mickey's here! I love the food, atmosphere, characters. It's especially nice if you get a seat at the window looking out at the MK. :love:

Crystal Palace is our favorite, mostly because to food is so good there.

Chef Mickey's for us too. Love it there! We have done many over the years, but CM we have done every trip twice (one dinner, one breakfast.)

I haven't done 1900 Park Faire, but have been to both Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace.

Between Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's, I'd go with Crystal Palace. We felt that the food was much better at Crystal Palace.

Thanks everyone. We did Chef Mickey's last year for Dinner (DH wasn't a big fan of the food), but Crystal Palace we did for breakfast and it was YUMMMMMY.

Crystal Palace!!!!

But I love the Pooh characters. I also thought the food there was a nice mix of standard and slightly adventurous fare. By slightly adventurous, I mean a little twist on the meat and potatoes type stuff that everyone might like. Not Boma-lite.

When in doubt always place your trust in the Pooh!!

Crystal Palace for us!!!

(Don't worry Tigger, Piglet, and Eeoyre... We love you too!) ;)

I always use my AAA card to get a discount at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Resort in CA. Does anyone know if I can use my AAA card for a discount at Chef Mickey's? Although my kids are older- we still have a blast at Goofy's Kitchen everytime and would like to try a new character dinner!

We enjoyed Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace both for dinner. To pick between these two it would depend on which characters you really want to see. We've done three character breakfast and we've decided that they are our least favorite. We do like to eat breakfast, but for the price of these meals I would rather put it into a dinner meal!!

Another vote for Chef Mickey's here.

If you are dining w/o kids, try the Cape May in the BC resort. Something different!

We enjoyed Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace both for dinner. To pick between these two it would depend on which characters you really want to see. We've done three character breakfast and we've decided that they are our least favorite. We do like to eat breakfast, but for the price of these meals I would rather put it into a dinner meal!!

I think thats my husbands reasoning too...LOL Spending so much for a meal - put it towards Dinner time instead.

CP rocks!! I love the dinner buffet (especially the mashed potatoes).

Of course, if the characters weren't leaving in Jan I would have said LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!