Best breakfast places in parks- qs and sit-down?

dzaharchuk

Mouseketeer
Looking for recommendations for easy breakfasts in parks. We like to rope drop and grab something later. Not opposed to a sit-down around ten ish, not sure what’s open for breakfast. Like Starbucks but line is usually ridiculous!

In MK we love Sleepy Hollow, but the line builds quickly here, too.

We like to do a quick breakfast. I pack a box of Quest bars, but we will often get donuts from Joffrey's or the resort store for the kids. This not only allows us to RD a lot of attractions, but it allows us to eat lunch earlier at a non-peak time. 2 birds. 1 stone.

We will do a sit down breakfast at Tusker House in AK. We make the latest breakfast reservation so that we can RD. This also allows us (pre/post(?) COVID) to meet a lot of characters without standing in line for individual meet and greets. Plus...Mickey waffles.

We avoid Starbucks as much as possible. It's a shame too because, while I'm not a fan of their coffee, I like their breakfast sandwiches.

I've seen a lot of people talk about the bakery in the France Pavilion in Epcot.

I LOVE Woody's Lunchbox for breakfast! I'll confess on my last trip, I had the kid's breakfast 3 different days - that brisket gravy is so yummy. You just have to order super early since the venue is small (I usually order as I'm waiting to enter the park and pick my time about 30 minutes to an hour after park opening)

AND though they only serve breakfast on the weekends (beginning at 9:30), I liked the Breakfast Bowl at Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe. I got an egg/sausage biscuit at Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks another time and it was pretty gross.

Great ideas! We do always get groceries delivered, but for a 12 day stay that gets old. I was really hoping for a few in- park sit down breakfasts, just one or two but it seems like none are running. We will rope drop mk and then head to captain cooks around 10 one day, but only bc we have multiple mk days. Probably do a&c as well. I like the woodys lunchbox recommendation, I will use that. To to roasters as well! Def les halles, so I guess we have enough options. Banana and yogurt the other days!

The bakery in France at Epcot! It opens before World Showcase does.
Just to remind OP, WS (and all of Epcot right now) doesn't open until 11 am. You can go the night before and get something for the next day. During "normal" times it opens when the park does and they just rope off the rest of WS from France to Norway.

Another vote for the Kids Meal breakfast at Woody's lunchbox! I get the kids breakfast bowl meal and pick potato barrels for both of my sides - you end up with plenty of food (my family of 3 has split 2 kids meals before and been set) plus a drink at a pretty reasonable price. The bowl is absolutely delicious!

MK - Sleepy Hollow or BOG. People balk at the price of BOG but it's a good use of a QS credit if you're on the DP, and the breakfast is really delicious and filling. I like a 10:30 ADR so I can RD all of Fantasyland and then get a break in the air conditioning right when the park starts to fill up.

HS - Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy's Edge. Some of it may look a bit weird but again, really good and filling.

AK - Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery. The coffee is so bad I had to throw it out (Joffrey's?) but the baked goods are great and all a snack credit if you are on the DP, including a sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

EP - I love doing a PPO ADR at Garden Grill for quick access to Soarin before the rope drop crowds get there. But if not doing that, the bakery in France seems like a good bet, or maybe even the new creperie near the Remy ride.

Man. Now I'm hungry.

MK - Sleepy Hollow or BOG. People balk at the price of BOG but it's a good use of a QS credit if you're on the DP, and the breakfast is really delicious and filling. I like a 10:30 ADR so I can RD all of Fantasyland and then get a break in the air conditioning right when the park starts to fill up.

HS - Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy's Edge. Some of it may look a bit weird but again, really good and filling.

AK - Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery. The coffee is so bad I had to throw it out (Joffrey's?) but the baked goods are great and all a snack credit if you are on the DP, including a sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

EP - I love doing a PPO ADR at Garden Grill for quick access to Soarin before the rope drop crowds get there. But if not doing that, the bakery in France seems like a good bet, or maybe even the new creperie near the Remy ride.

Man. Now I'm hungry.

Unfortunately, BOG and Garden Grill are not doing breakfast.

And Kusafiri Coffee Shop has yet to re-open...

Unfortunately, BOG and Garden Grill are not doing breakfast.

And Kusafiri Coffee Shop has yet to re-open...

Oh wow. I can understand the first two since they're indoor dining, but the last one is outside so that doesn't really make sense, especially since it takes some pressure off of the always-insane Starbucks line at AK. I've never waited in line for a ride at AK as long as I've waited in that Starbucks!

Oh wow. I can understand the first two since they're indoor dining, but the last one is outside so that doesn't really make sense, especially since it takes some pressure off of the always-insane Starbucks line at AK. I've never waited in line for a ride at AK as long as I've waited in that Starbucks!

Actually, I've noticed the line at the AK Starbucks is rarely long first thing in the mornings these days - people are rushing over to Pandora.

As to BOG and Garden Grill - they are both opening at lunch and on. Since Epcot isn't opening until 11 AM, there's no need for breakfast at GG. And BOG is serving the same menu for lunch and dinner, probably to cut down on people in the kitchen.

I love grabbing a relaxing breakfast from Pongu Pongu (next to the exit from FOP) of Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with a pongo lumpia (pineapple cream cheese spring roll) and a water or coffee after finishing both Pandora rides in an early morning. You can sit in the outdoor dining area at Satuli Canteen before they open.

I quite like Main St Bakery in MK and Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (pre-C19: this is a great option to get breakfast and avoid the usually long line for Soarin').

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter