Best Breakfast on Property?

Thanks guys! All these responses are fantastic and giving us a ton of food for thought. (Pun intended) Anymore opinions would be great. It's interesting to hear all the mixed reviews for Kona Cafe, but I suppose everyone's tastes differ.

My wife and I love Tusker House breakfast better than any meal. It's now a tradition to get an early ADR before AK opens, preferably 8am, and we are usually done and ready for rides as if we were there for rope drop.

The jungle juice is excellent there and our DS6 loves Donald Duck, so it's a great time to meet him and usually most of the Fab 5 characters.

Kona is good, but their menu contains a bit more unusual items (I like the macadamia nut pancakes and my sister's a big fan of the Tonga toast). If you're looking for something more classic, check out the Grand Floridian Cafe. The french toast there is really good! I think it was vanilla infused. I like Cape May if you want a character meal, some of the items on the buffet are delicious.

Top two would definitely be Boma and Kona breakfasts. The juice at Boma is the best and Kona's coffee is always on point! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter