Best Bartender on Fantasy

shanstef

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Jan 19th Western Fantasy Cruise. Last summer we met Bonny the bartender on our Alaska Wonder Cruise. He was wonderful, and we were wondering if anyone had a great bartender experience on the Fantasy...

shanstef said:
We are sailing on the Jan 19th Western Fantasy Cruise. Last summer we met Bonny the bartender on our Alaska Wonder Cruise. He was wonderful, and we were wondering if anyone had a great bartender experience on the Fantasy...

Novak! He's awesome and you'll find lots of posts about him!

I second Novak! When we were on the Fantasy in October he was in Skyline. Had a great time doing his mixology class. You can book classes onboard, we walked directly to guest services upon embarkation.

Have fun. :thumbsup2

aloha,
I had a great bartender at the Meridian Daniel,Rachel in Palo's and Jessica she was the bartender in Royal Place she's in the back. She was working on the Dream in Meridian's on the Dream.

aloha,
hawaiian mickey

Thanks for the response. Which bar does he work in?

They do rotate to the different bars. Ask one of the other bartenders and they would be able to tell you where he is.

We loved Nur on the Magic on our 2011 cruise. He was in Sessions and it was great to sit and chat with him. On our 2012 cruise he was in the bar on the pool deck (Pinocchio's I think) . It was great that we got to see him but we couldn't sit there and enjoy a drink.

cris0809 said:
I second Novak! When we were on the Fantasy in October he was in Skyline. Had a great time doing his mixology class. You can book classes onboard, we walked directly to guest services upon embarkation.

Have fun. :thumbsup2

Yep. Skyline. We did Mixology with him and he was great!

Novak was great! our group had a private mixology class that he did and he was fantastic!

My husband and I just got back from our very first cruise ever on the Disney Dream where we met Bonny the bartender at Meridian. We took his martini tasting session and LOVED all of the drinks he prepared!!! Does anyone know how he made his appletini for girls? We know that he had sour apple pucker and Kettle One Vodka, but we can't remember what else he added to make it sweeter for females. Any ideas???? THANK YOU!!!!

My husband and I just got back from our very first cruise ever on the Disney Dream where we met Bonny the bartender at Meridian. We took his martini tasting session and LOVED all of the drinks he prepared!!! Does anyone know how he made his appletini for girls? We know that he had sour apple pucker and Kettle One Vodka, but we can't remember what else he added to make it sweeter for females. Any ideas???? THANK YOU!!!!

I'm not sure what being a woman has to do with liking sweeter drinks but :confused3 typically bartenders will add a bit of simple (syrup, literally water and sugar heated together to form a liquid mixture) to a drink if a customer requires it to be sweeter.

Our favorites were both Billie and Vanessa (in Oh La La) but they may have been rotated.

Not only for making good drinks, but because they were amazing and kept us laughing with stories.

Just got off the Fantasy and Ashley was the best! He was in the Skyline but told us his new rotation will have him in The Tube. He is a doll and also makes the most amazing martinis and mojitos!

Just got off the Fantasy and Ashley was the best! He was in the Skyline but told us his new rotation will have him in The Tube. He is a doll and also makes the most amazing martinis and mojitos!

We had him too. He was fun. I think he was in OGills when we were onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter