Best Bars/Places to grab a drink...

ilovepooh222

Earning My Ears
What are the best bars or spots to grab a nice little alcoholic beverage...whether it be parks, resorts, dtd, etc.? :cool2: TIA!!!

Outer Rim at the Contemporary
Tambu Lounge at the Poly
Raglan Road at DD
Belle Vue Lounge at Boardwalk (but only before the convention lets out)
ESPN at the Boardwalk
Rose & Crown (UK/Epcot) can be fun if it's not too crowded; otherwise, grab a beer to go and find a bench in the English gardens
Sommerfest (Germany) Not a bar, but they have draft beer and licquers. There's also a beer cart outside by the lagoon.
Tune-In Lounge (Studios), but avoid it during lunch and dinner hours
Sci-Fi Dine-In is fun for beer & appetizers

The best bar is long gone (Catwalk Bar). All the stuff is still up there, though, so maybe someday....

Some of my favorites are:
Territory Lounge at WL
Mizner's at GF
Tambu Lounge at Poly
Outer Rim at CR
All the WS countries at EPCOT-esp. France
Jellyrolls

Not based off drink selection or anything, but the Adventurers Club is easily the most unique, and most pure Disney bar that I could imagine. Also Rainforest Cafe has a really cool and unique bar.

Poly--Tambu Lounge
Rose & Crown--Epcot in the UK pavilion, it's a favorite but often crowded
POR--completely blanking out on the name of the bar, it's by the Boatwright's restaurant but it's loud and fun, they had a piano show there a couple of years back
Sommerfest--the beer stand in Germany

Tambu's my favorite.

A few that have not been mentioned:

Crew's Cup at YC
The bar at AKL (can't remember the name)
Big River Brewery on the BW

The Gugling Suitcase at OKW - it is very small bt cozy and alsways very friendly people there. (Also the drinks are yummy!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter