Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys.. here is my little christmas post for you all... not very many pictures! well... kinda!! :teeth:

on christmas eve we usually go to my grammas then Joshs grammas..

christmas08002.jpg

here is my brother on christmas eve.. he was excited.. can you tell?? :rotfl:

and here is me and my brothers hottie friend David that moved away and was in town for christmas..
christmas08004.jpg

here is my oldest cousin witha present.. kinda a boring pic! lol
christmas08005.jpg

christmas08007.jpg

and the middle cousin with her new scarf andf hat...

christmas08008.jpg

and Josh and the scarf my aunt made for him for christmas....

and I got some Belle toys and a my little pony thing..

heres Joshs grandmas tree
christmas08012.jpg

soo pretty.. I got some socks and a shirt and some candy and a gift card from her..

and here is when we got to clearlake.. here is the bandana i got for my doggie trudi!!

christmas08019.jpg

it was her christmas present!!

and my mom and the webkinz i got her for christmas!
christmas08023.jpg

my brothers girliefriend and her present i got her.. some tinkerbell slippers and a phone charm..
christmas08030.jpg

they got me a kenny chesney CD..

christmas08034.jpg

my dad opening his present from me... some star trek thing.. i dont know.. he liked it..

and my brothers girlfriend opening her present from my brother.. a diamond and pearl ring.. she was sooo happy!!
christmas08035.jpg

after presents my dad and I went to fish...
christmas08039.jpg

ewww... worms..

like my pink pole?!?!

christmas08042.jpg

me and my daddy..

notice we are rocking the same emblem on our shirts?!?! marching band! my high school marching band.. those were the warmest sweatshirts ever!!!

FAMILY PICTURE TIME!
christmas08044.jpg

even the dog was in the picture!!!!

BROTHER AND GIRL FRIEND!
christmas08046.jpg

my doggie!! i miss that chunky doggie!!

christmas08048.jpg

christmas08049.jpg

oh yes... inflatable penguin!!

christmas08052.jpg

me and my awesome inflatable penguin!

and Josh with the bear he got me!!

christmas08055.jpg

and lastly.. me and Josh on the way home from Clearlake!

christmas08053.jpg

and thats it.. not many.. but some! enjoy! :santa:

Wow 1000 pages congrats ddad

I do not have the time to go back and see what said in between stuff, but i am sure tat and sharky had said a few things about me in there

You got away with one ladies.

Great update ddad.

I am guessing that you got in trouble for taking that picture, because you guys were behind closed doors areas.

Lets see, I am guessing that I have till after new years to see the next update from you.

Hope you had a great christmas and have a happy new years ddad

and everyone else have a happy new year.
I don't think we did. We're being nice since its Christmas and all.:goodvibes
Oh yeah, congrats on 3000 Tat
:dance3: :yay:
Thanks!
Ok Now I'm really confused. DMom is that code? :lmao:

I am confuzzled, too!

Holly Cow!!!

I have been visiting a lot with my mom and plus, dh was still working on getting that dang virus off my computer.

But, for real this time, I am going to post all of my pics from Christmas on my thread this weekend.

Going to go back and catch up!!!

Holy Cow and good morning everyone !

Holly Cow OB!!!

Good Morning every one!!!!!!!!!!![COLOR="Purple"][/COLOR]

GOod Evening LeeLee..

Wow 1000 pages congrats ddad

I do not have the time to go back and see what said in between stuff, but i am sure tat and sharky had said a few things about me in there

You got away with one ladies.

Great update ddad.

I am guessing that you got in trouble for taking that picture, because you guys were behind closed doors areas.

Lets see, I am guessing that I have till after new years to see the next update from you.

Hope you had a great christmas and have a happy new years ddad

and everyone else have a happy new year.

Hey Stranger...

Have not seen you in almost a week.

No, Tat and I were good....it is Christmas and all....We will be back at it after the new year, if you like:rotfl2:

HOpe everyione is having a good after christmas

Hey BFF!!

Having a great after Christmas...:goodvibes

Hope you and your family are having a great after Christmas, too:cool1:

Ok Now I'm really confused. DMom is that code? :lmao:

I am really confuzzled, too....What are you counting down or are you counting up:rotfl2:

Sorry guys.........ranted, then thought better of it.......:mad: didn't have the energy to put the effort into making something up..........so I just put random numbers

Sorry guys.........ranted, then thought better of it.......:mad: didn't have the energy to put the effort into making something up..........so I just put random numbers

Yea I know what you mean, sometimes you go to cancel a post and it won't let you so you have to put something in that's for sure and I think that was funny with the random numbers. You made me smile!!! Now I'll take that frown you posted and make you smile! :hug:

Yea I know what you mean, sometimes you go to cancel a post and it won't let you so you have to put something in that's for sure and I think that was funny with the random numbers. You made me smile!!! Now I'll take that frown you posted and make you smile! :hug:

That made me smile......:hug:

Sorry you are having a bad day Dmom. Hope things look up :thumbsup2

Thanks OB...........:hug:

Good morning everyone!!!

Me and DH cannot seem to kick this nasty stomach bug!!! I have never caught so many viruses in one year!!!! My mom says it's because I'm worn out from being so busy and skipping my vitamins. As far as being busy, I don't see how I can cut anything out! I'm keeping Braeton and while I could kick out DH I think I'll let him stay!!!:rotfl: I have cut out quite a few voulunteer things I was doing. At least to a when I have time I'll come and help status! Everyone understands and knows where my heart is!
As far as the vitamins well I can't believe she would think I would skip those!!!:rolleyes1
It's not on purpose I just forget to remember!!!!:laughing:

So off I go to pop some vitamin C. Hopefully I will get to "see" you all later.
In the meantime here is some pics whether you want to see them or not!!!:rotfl:

Dh and I at our Church Christmas Party! Yep this is the one where I missed DISsing to help decorate!! Shannon was very sick This is where they finally figued out a week later his dialysis catheter had a BAD infection. Shannon had been telling them this but you know he doesn't know anything. He has just been wearing one in his chest for a couple of years now!!!:rotfl2:

DSCF1454.jpg

more to come. I'm waiting on photobucket!!

OH having dialup is such fun!!
It brings such Joy to your soul!!
Dial up is for every one!!!
Yep that IS the waky to go!!!!!!
:rotfl:

Good Morning Everyone!!!

LeeLee you are a riot! I loved seeing that wonderful pic of you and Shannon. YOu look so nice together. I have to scold you and say your Mom is right and me, your other Mom agrees, you have to take care of yourself too or you won't be able to take care of Braeton and Shannon. You'll wear yourself out. So eat something and take a multi vitamin and lots of vitamin C and maybe some Echineacea and even keep airborne on hand so you don't pick up colds and such from others. Get better girl, your boys all need you!!! We don't want you to be worn out either!!

Hey Tat, I been laying low on the boards as I am spending most of my time with the kids and especially DGS!!!! I know Sharky has been here as I'm sitting here playing with DGS and she gets on the boards when she can, how rude of her, I should have her total undying attention, but you know what can I say I just raised her wrong! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Orange Blossom, what's up? Whatcha been up to?????

Hey Leger, wassup?

Hey Love, sorry I missed you. Sorry I've been missing you all but next week when I have to be back in Louisiana :sad2: :sad1: I'll be back on here faithfully to cheer myself up and play with y'all!

Hey Disneymom, Good Morning! Hope it's a bright, sunny day instead of "a rainy night in Georgia" LOL, remember that song!

Hey to everyone else, I am not thinking as it hurts my brain so anyone who had not just posted on this page I know I am forgetting you but hey anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter