Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup yup...just playin' catch up and trying to pass my friday by quickly. So far so good. Just realized it's already lunch time :woohoo: How are you today Sarah?

Love the costume Kinda...we have a very talented bunch here. I hear ya on the "I remember when I was a teenager" I am planning on installing iron bars on my DD's window :lmao: .

Trentmom - The latest costume I think is Operation Overdrive. My children being the difficult children that they are didn't want to be Operation Overdrive. They wanted to be SPD, which I think is last years costume or the year before that. So I had to scour the internet looking for these things. :headache:

Hey Mommom --- everybody has there own talent...you raised Sharkey didn't you? ;)

Leger - Sorry about your mom's kitty. My boss has a litter of kitties she is trying to pawn off on me. I show'd her the picture of the gator in my back yard and she quit bothering me :rotfl: :scared1: :rotfl: . I would send you won if I could !

Uh DisneyDad, are you still taking pictures and interrupting traffic? You guys should have made it to the hotel already!?! popcorn::

I am glad ds is not at the age yet to ask for a certain type of Power Ranger, only color:rotfl:

Funny about my mom must have had a talent, since she raised me:lmao:

Hey Leger!!!!!

Hey Kinda!!!!

Hey everyone else!!!

Holy Cow to all of you:rotfl2:

I am guessing that the amount of pages that we have accumulate on here running amok caused that reaction:confused3

:rotfl:

But we like to run amok!

And when DDad and DMom aren't here to entertain us, what else are we supposed to do?!!! :rotfl:

I didn't think it was bad today at all! :confused3

I think it's our new way to say hello! Kinda like aloha! Only holy cow! :lmao:

I just meant in general.

But I like Holy Cow as the new way to say Hello:lmao:

But we like to run amok!

And when DDad and DMom aren't here to entertain us, what else are we supposed to do?!!! :rotfl:

Yes, we do like to run amok very much:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Woohoo!

My Photopass Cds just came! And yes, its plural! There are 2 of them we had so many pics!

WOOHOO....Share please:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I have to go get emily from the dance and take her to ballet

of course ddad would come on now that I have to leave. :rolleyes:

I'll be back in 1/2 hour - make him stay!

I get it now...Ddad trying to be the 8000th Post:thumbsup2

I will be good and not steal your thunder this time

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter