Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss seeing the kids dressed up, there is very little trick or treating here in the rural areas so I'm counting on all of you to post your children in their adorable costumes!!!!

Here is Belle in hers that I just finished. Not a great photo though - it looks like a rag around her waist but it is actually a very shiny gold thing that is tied on one side and comes down to her knee on the other side. Whatever. Its done.

Oops - here's the picture!

IMG_9030.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg

It's great Sarah, Belle looks adorable in it!!!! Yo are very talented. I'm glad to see you were working, I didn't want to have to hitch a ride on DDads jet and come make you sit down and finish! LOL!

It's great Sarah, Belle looks adorable in it!!!! Yo are very talented. I'm glad to see you were working, I didn't want to have to hitch a ride on DDads jet and come make you sit down and finish! LOL!

I wanted to do more with it but I am out of time and out of energy so she'll just have to live with it. She loves that the skirt is a full circle.

She's off to a dance and sleep over at the school tomorrow night. Yikes! My baby is growing up! :eek:

I wanted to do more with it but I am out of time and out of energy so she'll just have to live with it. She loves that the skirt is a full circle.

She's off to a dance and sleep over at the school tomorrow night. Yikes! My baby is growing up! :eek:

Enjoy these days while they are young. There's nothing like them! They do grow up too fast, you turn around and suddenly they are adults. It's scary. You still want to do everything for them and take care of them always but you can. I hated parted with Sharky when she grew up but I've since discovered a wonderful new world in having her for a best friend as well. It's a new phase to our lives and it's a wonderful one!!!

Way to go QM!!!!

I am enjoying her growing up but now we are getting interested in boys (DDad's Drew included) and it scares the living daylights out of me. I know all too well what I was like as a teenager and I live in fear of her following down the same path.

Way to go QM!!!!

I am enjoying her growing up but now we are getting interested in boys (DDad's Drew included) and it scares the living daylights out of me. I know all too well what I was like as a teenager and I live in fear of her following down the same path.

Oh no, lol, don't even think about yourself as a teenager or you'll keep her locked up, LOL. I remember Sharky as a teenager that is scary enough, lol.

Well Sarah, am getting tired and am going to get myself to bed. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!! TGIF!!!! I only want to sleep in on Sat and Sun other than that don't care what the weekend brings, well I do but can't change it, lol, so I learn to live with it, as long as I can sleep in, lol.

Take care, hope to chat again tomorrow night!

I always miss DMom too. My timing sucks it would seem.

Is anyone around now?

Hey Kinda... You still up??

I was out at my Bff in Nj house and then we took the kids to Mcdonalds to play around in the playland and then we hit walmart and I got plates and napkins and tablecloths for ds; party next month

I am here for a quick hello and good night ! Sorry haven't been on much, but have been very busy with kids work and what not. You all know the story.

Love the update Dad. And love the lime green Mickey shirts !

Hey my kids are going to be Power Rangers too (SPD, what version are your kids going to be Tat and Sharky?) Yes there is more than one kind of Power Ranger and I know this because I have no life of my own :rotfl: .

Good night all and we all have to post the kids costumes. That would be really cool.

Hey OB

There is SPD, Dino Thunder and Power Rangers Overdirve, etc...:rotfl2:

I have no idea what version his costume is.....When I get up before I go to bed I will check.

I got it in the Disney store and they only have one version ,if that helps

I lover her costume. It is beautiful. Great job:thumbsup2

Wow...a dance and a sleepover....She sure is growing up fast....Time flies by so fast, doesn;t it?? I can;t believe ds will be 4 next month:goodvibes

I'm here. Kind of! DOing a million things and all I really want to do is sleep.

I am tired, but ds has other plans....so, I thought I dis for a half hr, and give him some time to mellow down a bit for bed...

Enjoy these days while they are young. There's nothing like them! They do grow up too fast, you turn around and suddenly they are adults. It's scary. You still want to do everything for them and take care of them always but you can. I hated parted with Sharky when she grew up but I've since discovered a wonderful new world in having her for a best friend as well. It's a new phase to our lives and it's a wonderful one!!!

:hug:

Way to go QM!!!!

aww....she has a crush on Drew....That is so cute:cutie:

Ya, cute when it isn't your daughter!

But Drew is a cutie! And I guess he's safe becuase he lives a long way away! :thumbsup2

Ya, cute when it isn't your daughter!

But Drew is a cutie! And I guess he's safe becuase he lives a long way away! :thumbsup2

Good One:rotfl2:

Yeah, safe for now:lmao: :goodvibes

Well, I am so tired, so going to drag ds to bed now.

Nite Nite Sarah

Nite DDad Thread!!!!

:grouphug:

Love the costume Kinda...we have a very talented bunch here. I hear ya on the "I remember when I was a teenager" I am planning on installing iron bars on my DD's window :lmao: .

Trentmom - The latest costume I think is Operation Overdrive. My children being the difficult children that they are didn't want to be Operation Overdrive. They wanted to be SPD, which I think is last years costume or the year before that. So I had to scour the internet looking for these things. :headache:

Hey Mommom --- everybody has there own talent...you raised Sharkey didn't you? ;)

Leger - Sorry about your mom's kitty. My boss has a litter of kitties she is trying to pawn off on me. I show'd her the picture of the gator in my back yard and she quit bothering me :rotfl: :scared1: :rotfl: . I would send you won if I could !

Uh DisneyDad, are you still taking pictures and interrupting traffic? You guys should have made it to the hotel already!?! popcorn::

It's been colder in Louisiana this week than NJ!!! How weird is that? It's been in the 40's in the morning and the higher 50's by the end of the day. Tonight it is supposed to go down in the 30's, now that is cold! Brrrrrr!!!! I need my heavy down comforter tonight!

that is very weird! It seems like it got cold really fast. Too fast if you ask me. I miss florida :sad2:

oooo down comforter. I love mine but it's on my other bed. It's only a full size. I want to get one for my king bed but I never wanna take that quilt off my bed :rotfl: I just can't part with it. Maybe I'll just pile another quilt on top.

I left Carla a msg about Kitty on her TR but just want to say again how sorry I am about your Kitty and will be thinking of you all and hope your Mom feels better about it soon.:grouphug:

thank you so much :hug: My Mom is doing much better today. She called this morning and we talked and cried a little bit but she is doing good. She knows Misty is in a better place now.

oh cool, I can't wait!! I want to see the Leger Disneymom meet, I've been impatiently waiting!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: yes, impatiently is right....you've asked about it the most I think :rotfl:

IMG_9030.jpg

Love the costume Sarah!!! It's beautiful and Belle looks beautiful in it! WTG!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter