• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I have to finish Belle's halloween costume today so if you see me here - kick me off!

Go work on Belles Costume.....I want you to only be paying attention to Me ...When I get Their!!!

Yes, well, I should be cleaning my kitchen but I don't see that happening either!!! :lmao:

I hate Cleaning a Kitchen!!!

:rotfl: slacking on the sewing huh? Wish I could be there to help. I really do love sewing. :thumbsup2

Now get to work missy!

You wanna ride on my Jet Plane...Leaving in 10 Mins

SO I am in good company then! :thumbsup2

I am the worst procrastinator in the world. :rolleyes:

Nope That would Be DisneyMom!!!...Sorry Honey!!!

:thumbsup2

Go work on Belles Costume.....I want you to only be paying attention to Me ...When I get Their!!!

I think I could DMom a run for her money. Seriously I have a problem with putting stuff off. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting here for you but you haven't showed up yet! :sad2:

Waiting, waiting.....

oh sun! Something I have missed for the last 4 days. But we really need the rain. It rained for about 3 days and now today it's just really gloomy. :sad2:

Its sunny today but that equals cold in the morning! Brrrrr..... We've got a thick layer of frost over everything right now.

Its sunny today but that equals cold in the morning! Brrrrr..... We've got a thick layer of frost over everything right now.

wow, better rethink that parka then for me :rotfl: I don't do cold very well. It's in the high 50's/low 60's right now here and i'm already freezing.

congrats on 2000 tat. I can not feel but a part of that for our posting wars on trentmoms thread.

thank you very much.

:goodvibes

wow, better rethink that parka then for me :rotfl: I don't do cold very well. It's in the high 50's/low 60's right now here and i'm already freezing.

I have no idea what temp that is Leger. Playing the Canadian card again! It was 2 degrees celcius when I took the kids to school. Freezing is 0!

Great update disney dad, almost having the Disney bus hit you is classic, that reminded me of cars cutting off our bus on the way in they were just stopping in front of us and cutitng us off, the driver kept slamming on the breaks and honking his horn at them. He thought it was okay because he was driving the mears bus and not one that disney all over it.

I am going to say they told you your room was not ready but they still have been expecting you.

just not right then

I am pumped you are finally in disney and we get to see and hear about it.

:woohoo:

I have no idea what temp that is Leger. Playing the Canadian card again! It was 2 degrees celcius when I took the kids to school. Freezing is 0!

uh, well, we're no where near freezing. Freezing in Ferinhite is 32 degrees. So we're about 30 degrees above that now. This would probably be warm weather for you.

I just read your last 2 updates. I am NOT going to read all the in-between stuff as I will never be able to get to anyone else's TR if I do. But I love your writing style and I'm loving the slow down, speed up, slow down thing! :rotfl2:

And ... I can't believe you spent that much on alcohol!!! Holy moly. I have to remember to have you buy me a drink if we ever meet up! :banana:

How's everyone doing?

I'm taking a break. If I never see green, yellow and pink satin again I'll be just fine! So tired of this one.

I'm sad but okay I guess. My Dad had to put down their kitty today and my Mom is pretty torn up over it. I know she will be okay but it still stinks. I will miss that kitty. :sad1:

sorry you are havintg a rough time with the sewing. I know my Mom would always get frustrated when she had to sew costumes for me too but it will be worth it in the end and when they grow up and look back on pictures :thumbsup2

I'm sad but okay I guess. My Dad had to put down their kitty today and my Mom is pretty torn up over it. I know she will be okay but it still stinks. I will miss that kitty. :sad1:

sorry you are havintg a rough time with the sewing. I know my Mom would always get frustrated when she had to sew costumes for me too but it will be worth it in the end and when they grow up and look back on pictures :thumbsup2

I am so sory Leger. :sad1:

I am just so tired right now and sewing this thing is the last thing I want to be doing. Usually I like doing it but this year I am so uninspired. :rolleyes:

I am so sory Leger. :sad1:

I am just so tired right now and sewing this thing is the last thing I want to be doing. Usually I like doing it but this year I am so uninspired. :rolleyes:

thanks. :hug:

awwww...thats stinky poos. I hear ya on the not wanting to do crafty things when you're tired though. Hopefully you get it done soon and you won't have to think about it anymore.

well, im outtie for a while. going home and then i have some chores to do so ill be on later.

bye bye

Ugh for frustration shopping for halloween costumes.

I will be here to do the dis meet update with you friday evening. I uploaded the pictures we took and one of them (the last one we took...if you remember) totally disappeared! I am so ticked! But there's nothing I can do about it now I guess. Sorry :hug:

Goodnight to ddad

I'll be here tomorrow too so see you then :goodvibes

and I'm not happy about the cool weather good thing I have lots of quilts to keep me warm

glad you like them your welcome for sharing. I thought you would enjoy them.

:banana: Karen1 is on top :banana:

haha thats the one Sharky said she liked too (the floral with the black fabric). It's part of the joann's block of the month kit. If you decide you want to do the quilt I will be glad to make copies of the pattern for you. So far it is very easy. And the teacup pattern is also my mom's and very very easy. You could do it in no time. If you want that pattern I can get it for you too

nighty night!

Too bad the last pic disappeared.......oh well.........life goes on.......

I would very much like to have the teacup pattern......I can already see an appliqué teapot in the center, surrounded by the teacups!!!!!!!!!
Did your mom also say she has the sunbonnet sue 12 month set of patterns?

That is what I am here for.....

WTG BFF!!!

I told her I loved that one, too BFF

Nite BFF...Save me some cover tonight..going to be cold..Brrr

Well, I got red party bags for the kids for ds bday party next month.

I got Power Ranger stuff for DS and tinkerbell stuff for the girls...DS is going to be the only boy.....He is going to be the Mac Daddy

They say great minds think alike!!!!!!

Disneymom - I LOVE your new tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooo sweet I feel the love and I feel special. hehe

YOU noticed it first........before BFF!!!!!! And it only took 2 or 3 days for anyone to notice!

FIrst up...

BFF....LOVE YOUR NEW TAG...I feel so special:hug:

DDad...Great update!!! Everyone slows down for those sign, you think the Disney Bus Drive would know of all people

Yeah for Disneydad being in a good mood

Love the final countdown pic until April

Loving your first day outfits..Rocking the Lime Green

I am so like you. If i was pulling in and saw a bumch of people on the way there, as too...I would take off like the wind and beat them all:

yeah to BFF for taking 18 different angles of that sign

Hmm....yes,they were expecting you...but not, until 4???

Am I right..???

Huh, Huh??

Am I? Am I??

Oh...I know you are perfect;) You would never make a wrong turn;) , Texting buddy

good Night DDad.

Thanks for giving us an update

I can't believe it took you so long to notice.......you have really been distracted lately, BFF......... I don't think Sarah has noticed yet.......too busy making costumes and getting ready for the arrival of DDad!

Hi Karen2 I always seem to miss you. I envy you the ability to quilt. I can't even make one square, lol. I would love to learn to do that or crochet or something creative but I dont have a creative bone in my body, lol. Sad to say but true!

AWWW..........QM I'm sorry we keep missing each other........maybe this weekend we can chat! If you lived close, I bet Carla and I could teach you to do something creative!!!!!!!!

Do you really think I would give you a hard time?

Very, very nice update. Ya got me all excited now, you're finally ON PROPERTY!!!

Can't wait for the next update. There's no way you were at the wrong resort!!!

Now, just one more post for me, then I will have that magical 2,000 number!!! I think I will do it on the great DisneyDad and DisneyMom thread.

OOOOOO..........is Tat taking over as the TFW suck-up ?

2,000 posts!!!!!!!!

And I could

not have done

it without the

great Disneymommom

cheering me on!!!!

Thank you all

So very much!!!

YAY TAT!!!!!!!!!!!!WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, he has the making of a Disneydad

What up tat

Sorry was chatting with Leger and You...

WAY TO GO TAT!!!

Be careful what you say about your DS..........it might come true!:lmao:

OK so DDad is right..........I bet I could out-procrastinate you...........that's why I don't do much sewing anymore...........I get bored and don't want to do anything...........of course, I don't think I have taken on a job since I stopped ingesting Nutrasweet...........it eats my brain cells!!!!!!!!!!

I think I could DMom a run for her money. Seriously I have a problem with putting stuff off.

I'm still waiting here for you but you haven't showed up yet! :

Waiting, waiting.....

I have projects that are at least 13 years old and aren't finished!

I just read your last 2 updates. I am NOT going to read all the in-between stuff as I will never be able to get to anyone else's TR if I do. But I love your writing style and I'm loving the slow down, speed up, slow down thing! :rotfl2:

And ... I can't believe you spent that much on alcohol!!! Holy moly. I have to remember to have you buy me a drink if we ever meet up! :banana:

Come on down...........he'll be glad to buy you a drink!!!!!

How's everyone doing?

I'm taking a break. If I never see green, yellow and pink satin again I'll be just fine! So tired of this one.

So sorry!!!!!!Wish I could help!

Sorry about your DMs kitty........tell her for me that my thoughts are with her....I really hate losing animals........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter