Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k. DD My signed and notarized statement is in the mail. Now will you PLEASE post those lists??!!!!!!!!!!

Just followed you over from my pre-trip...my birthday is April Fools' Day, so I definitely have to read this one!! :thumbsup2 Off to catch up! :)

Just followed you over from my pre-trip...my birthday is April Fools' Day, so I definitely have to read this one!! :thumbsup2 Off to catch up! :)

Welcome Arizona!!

You are going to love this pre-trip report!!!

Have fun catching up and join in on the banter and running amok......Disneydad loves that!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

congrats!!! How do you do it!? 12,000!! I am barely close to 1,000!! :rotfl:

Thank You.

I gues I just need to get a life...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It is the competiveness streak in me, I guess:rotfl:

Seriously, I found an great bunch of ladies on here in may and we started a thread...Real Longest Thread in Dis History....on community board and we chatted up a storm.....Feel free to come and stop by.

Then, I happened upon another one Officially Official Thread,,,,,More great girls....on Community Board..

Then, I found this report...found yours and Cherbear report....Between those 4, There is always something to chat about, and your post count is going to get huge fast.......like mine did:thumbsup2

I belong to a few other threads..like my own pre-trip report...:rotfl:

Thank You.

I gues I just need to get a life...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It is the competiveness streak in me, I guess:rotfl:

Seriously, I found an great bunch of ladies on here in may and we started a thread...Real Longest Thread in Dis History....on community board and we chatted up a storm.....Feel free to come and stop by.

Then, I happened upon another one Officially Official Thread,,,,,More great girls....on Community Board..

Then, I found this report...found yours and Cherbear report....Between those 4, There is always something to chat about, and your post count is going to get huge fast.......like mine did:thumbsup2

I belong to a few other threads..like my own pre-trip report...:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

that sounds awesome!! I'd love to be a part of those threads. I guess I need to go by the community thread more, huh? I also want a tag from a tag fairy!!

what are the links to those other two threads you mentioned? I'll be sure to come by and subscribe!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

What!!!!

Sheww...I was worried!!!

Really.... was it a Lowe.... Chad!!!! :lmao:

Good ?

I will post them I promise!!!

#11 :headache: up your Count Now!!!!

It was a while Back...

Someone asked what was the Surprise fro making the Top 20 Hall of Fame?

I said
1. a Post Card from Disney
2. a post card from Disney
or
3. a post card from Kissimmee!!!

you vote!!!!

I will do one as long as I get 20 votes!!!!

:thumbsup2

I am catching up... I vote the post card from Disney !

:lmao: :lmao:

that sounds awesome!! I'd love to be a part of those threads. I guess I need to go by the community thread more, huh? I also want a tag from a tag fairy!!

what are the links to those other two threads you mentioned? I'll be sure to come by and subscribe!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Here is the one for official..this one is not as big...6 regular posters..one is me and my mom(disneymommom)......THis one might be easier to follow...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1272827

Here is the one for Real Longest...This one is HUGE...but has been moving slow for past months.. There are again about 6 of us, and again my mom is on there..:rotfl:

You will probably find more activity and discussions on official thread.

The real thread..you will find a TON of pics and joking around...

Hope to see you there!!

Anyone else for that matter:goodvibes :goodvibes

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1384189

Here is the one for official..this one is not as big...6 regular posters..one is me and my mom(disneymommom)......THis one might be easier to follow...

Here is the one for Real Longest...This one is HUGE...but has been moving slow for past months.. There are again about 6 of us, and again my mom is on there..:rotfl:

Hope to see you there!!

:yay: :yay: I'm on my way!!

Thanks Sharky!! :cheer2:

Hope to see you there!!

what about me?!?! I'm on both threads too!! I've been with the real longest thread since the start too! :p thats where I post ALLLL my pictures! :rotfl: and thats alot! but you would have to read the whole thread to see them.. and that is also ALOT! :lmao:

It's on Kindakrazy2 's PTR click here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1501487&page=5 scroll down about halfway and you will see them. They are AWESOME!!!!

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!! Getting started as soon as I finish posting!!:thumbsup2

Hey Diane posted on My Thread!!!

That is hilarious!!!!

It is not a Problem...Please feel free to take over this Thread...I need Help!!!!

:thumbsup2

My friend Smidgy ---how's it going???? See ya in a month!!!!!!!!!1:wizard:

Didja notice ---DD finally admitted he needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:cool1:

cheshire_cat.gif

Now that's a cool cat!!!!!!!

Just looking for an update Disneydad! Guess what I am doing tonight? No, not that, DH is working :rotfl2: but I am going to start my preliminary packing!

Oh you said the "p" word-- now I'll have to start packing tonight!:confused3

YEAH!!!!

I TURNED YOU TO 200 PAGES AND I AM ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a shock that it was you!!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Congrats!:goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 3OOOth POSTER!!!!

Was it me?? :confused:

And....Lookie there! I rolled you over on your 201st page!!!

You are just on fire!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Congats on 700 posts..Meant to say that yesterday!!

BTW...I hit 12,000!!!!!!!!!

Dang people, I'm just hoping for 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

OK-- so I have a mini update for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Item #1... My order came in from Joann.com!!!!!!!!!:wizard: My DISNEY order that is...
and I made pics!!!!!!!!!
Now if I can remember how to add them!!!!!

Luaudisneyscrap024.jpg

OK so...we have a Mickey 12x12 Scrapbook, Mickey and friends stickers, princess stickers, Tink stickers and (of course) Ariel stickers...

Luaudisneyscrap021.jpg

lunchboxes to decorate, a Mickey head swirly punch and an Ariel T-shirt complete with tiny silver hanger (that's for a scrapbook page from last year--we looked all over all of Disney World last year for an Ariel shirt for Leesee and there was not one to be found--she finally settled for an Ariel purse!)

Luaudisneyscrap023.jpg

Some of the stickers will be used on the lunchboxes and some will be saved for scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Item #2...As you know the kids were at grandparents earlier this week....Now I must digress and tell you that Anna Banana has been begging us to fly somewhere for a couple of years now...so when I pick them up my mother pulls me aside and asks if she could send me and the girls to Orlando by plane because Airtran has specials (ends today) for that time period. So Disneydad and Drew will drive while we fly!!!!! Oh Leesee gets to fly too because she also has never flown before!!!!! :dance3: (Remember Drew got to fly to Orlando before.)

And thus ends my first ever mini-update!!!!!!!!!

:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter