Besides Tusker House where else can you find Donald?

RubySlippers

DIS Veteran
I am making a Lunch ADR at Tusker just for Donald:) My DD one request! LOL! Any other places I should consider getting an ADR in hopes of seeing him?

Chef Mickeys, Cape May (breakfast for sure) - I just did them both a few weeks ago. He puts "#1" with his signature , well that set off Tigger at another meal, so he wrote "better than" above Donalds signature :)

I don't think any meal beats the character interaction at Cape May Cafe. You won't get much time with Donald at Tusker but he spends a lot of time at the tables at Cape May.

Thanks!:thumbsup2 We LOVE Cape May for dinner but have never tried breakfast. Sounds like I will have to put it on our list!

at tusker house donald is at the entrance of the restaurant. You take your pic with him, then get seated. hardly any time for interaction.

At chef mickeys and cape may you get more interaction. The food is better at cape may, 100%! and the place is much quieter. But if youre looking for something rowdy then maybe chef mickeys is for you. they wave their napkins around, do a little parade (i think?), and you get to see the fab 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter