Beside OKW, what villas have the closest parking ?

thumpersfriend

DIS Veteran
Just wondered which villas have the closest parking, I know OKW has parking right in front. Is BWV's very far? Do you have a long walk to bring groceries in? What about VWL? And BCV's. Thanks

BCV is not too awful far to park.

Someone posted that some resorts will bring your groceries up for you.

HHI and VB have very close parking, but it's a bit of a hike to get to the parks! (You think the BWV bus takes a while? ;) )

DARN, New Yawka, you stole my line!!

Seriously. you get free valet at BWV, so just pull up and they will park your car. Also if you have tons of groceries, they will sclep them upstairs for you. Don't forget to tip!;)

Depending on where your room is at BCV, you could be very close to the self-parking lot. The parking lot is right at the end of the building near the canal. We had room 172 over the canal and were very close to our car. It was great, bringing in groceries and getting to the parks early in the morning.

SSR will have 'local' parking lots. OKW is best, then BCV. Then VWL and BWV. Both VWL and BWV have free valet parking, but you still have a fair walk to your romm, it could be far at BWV. Especially if you have sleeping kids or loads of bags/groceries.

For on property resorts I'd say the order of closest to farthrest is OKW, SSR, BCV, BWV and VWL. OF course your mileage could vary (literally) depending on specifics including room location. None are that far really.

Originally posted by Dean
For on property resorts I'd say the order of closest to farthrest is OKW, SSR, BCV, BWV and VWL. OF course your mileage could vary (literally) depending on specifics including room location. None are that far really.

Is BWV parking closer than VWL? When we stayed at BWV, we always used valet, but when we stayed at VWL, we parked ourselves. Is this true if you use the main entrance at BWV or only if your room is near the far end from the front entrance (down one of those looonnnggg hallways) and you exit the resort at the doors closer to the parking lot? We always rent a car and use it quite a bit.

Originally posted by goofy4dvc
Is BWV parking closer than VWL?
Actually it could be less or more depending on where your room is. Both are reasonable for some and quite a walk for others depending on your perspective.

I found the valet parking GREAT at BWV...Call down and your car is at the front door by the time you get there...bring groceries...they'll cart them up and put them on your counter. If you allocate a small amount for tipping into your budget, the valet (I will presume it is equally good at the other resorts with valets) it remarkeably convenient and a great luxury for vacation. I enjoyed it more then parking right outside my door at OKW and making several trips upstairs! :)

Must be a New England thing but having the valet at BWV park my car and then take every single thing we bring up on a cart is my idea of the closest parking. When I stayed at OKW, first I had to park several spots down from my villa and then had to schlepp everything up to third floor with no help. This is not my idea of a good start to my vacation. For a few bucks I get a friendly cast member greet me like I'm Bill Gates, and give me the five star treatment. They will even offer advice and directions. VWL is very far away...need to provide more benches for resting half way.LOL
Beach club I woulld think is the same as BWV but I haven't stayed there yet, Did I mention how convenient it is too not get drenched exiting your car...another boardwalk plus with the covered porte cache

Originally posted by chainkid
Must be a New England thing but having the valet at BWV park my car and then take every single thing we bring up on a cart is my idea of the closest parking. When I stayed at OKW, first I had to park several spots down from my villa and then had to schlepp everything up to third floor with no help. This is not my idea of a good start to my vacation. For a few bucks I get a friendly cast member greet me like I'm Bill Gates, and give me the five star treatment. They will even offer advice and directions. VWL is very far away...need to provide more benches for resting half way.LOL
Beach club I woulld think is the same as BWV but I haven't stayed there yet, Did I mention how convenient it is too not get drenched exiting your car...another boardwalk plus with the covered porte cache
Just goes to show how everyone is different. I hate depending or waiting on other people. Much rather do it myself and be done with it. We also tend to drive to all locations except possibly MK. Plus we enjoy a moderate amount of walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter