Belle1981 Planning Journal~May 01 2008~WP/Whitehall Room GF**Dress Pics 09-01-07!!**

AbbyPan- girlfriend you look amazing! I don't know what you are talking about! I love that hairstyle here is hoping we can make it work. Do you think that the tiara would be a bit much? AAAAAA I am not sure!

awe chucks, thanks for the compliment:hug:

I am sure the tiara would look GORGEOUS on you with that hairstlye. You have a great smile. Although I must say, it will change the look a bit because it won't be as fluffy up on top. But that updo with a tiara definitely completes the princess look.

I was excited to see you started your planning journal :) Your proposal stories are sooo sweet, what a guy! I love that hairstyle... I also have it cut out. I originally saw a similar hair style on Willa during Dancing with the Stars and fell in love with it! Who are you having do your hair for the wedding? I am sure they could figure out a way to do a similar hair style while incorporating the tiara. Beaute Speciale told me to send them any pictures I had and I am sure that whoever you are having do your hair would be willing to make some suggestions. I can't wait to hear more about all of your plans :goodvibes.

I just realized that you're having your ceremony and reception in the same places my sister did!! You will love them! :)

I love that hairstyle above also. I'm having a problem with my hair b/c it's also really long. I'm not sure what to do with it.

M&M126- I am so afraid that because of the amount of hair it will look like a huge LUMP on my HEAD and I will look 10 feet taller than DF!!!!!

Did your sister have the guests eat inside or outside? They are telling me that if we want to dance outside that we have to be done by 10pm and MAN that is not going to happen with the crowd that is going to be there!

M&M126- I am so afraid that because of the amount of hair it will look like a huge LUMP on my HEAD and I will look 10 feet taller than DF!!!!!

Did your sister have the guests eat inside or outside? They are telling me that if we want to dance outside that we have to be done by 10pm and MAN that is not going to happen with the crowd that is going to be there!

I'm sure you could find a stylist that could do it well but I understand your concern. Long hair can be very difficult in an updo! I'm worried about leaving it down though b/c we are doing everything outside and I dont want it to blow around every where!

We ate and danced inside. We had the cocktail hour outside. That room is so light and airy. I like it. Why the curfew? Is it b/c you're by guest rooms or something?

Are you all planning on staying at GF on your wedding night? Or somewhere else?

We are not too sure. I am not a HUGE fan of the Grand I know I know everyone will begin to hate me now! However my FBIL is a Manager there so I know he would set us up nicely. I really love POLY and AKL so I think we might do that BUTTTTTTTT ever since contemporary got the tower rooms renovated I am liking that too!!!!!! I have no idea is basically what I am saying!

No one will hate you ;) Everyone has their own tastes. I LOVE Poly and AKL. One morning I woke up at AKL and there was a giraffe literally right outside my window. It was AWESOME. It's so nice there. I was thinking about staying at Poly instead of GF but we'll see.... :)

Got tears in my eyes reading your engagement story (#1 haha)!!! What a nice proposal and how sweet of him to do it again for the family. Sounds like you have a wonderful man!
I love your dress - it looks so elegant and I think the hair style you chose will compliment it nicely!
My DF has brothers that are like my own too - isn't it fun? My DBIL's were 8 and 10 when I met them. Now they are 14 and 16 :scared1: They are great. His older brother is his Best Man and my two brothers round out the 5 guys on his side! Its brothers all around!
Everything looks wonderful so far! Can't wait to read more!

Ok ladies I am back! I forgot to mention some more details!!!!

Photography-Randy Chapman who else!!!!!! I think it was package 5 or 6 I can't remember but it includes everything but the kitchen sink

We are not too sure about whether or not we want Videography I would appreciate insight on that one!

Our colours are going to be orange and Lime Green. My dress is cream coloured so we think the colours will be really fresh and spring like.

Here is a pic of what the Bridesmaid bouquets are going to look like only a little smaller and with orange roses/ranunculus and green hydrangeas.
205343.jpg

Also here is the cake we want....I am not sure who's cake this was but I just LOVE IT!
114517.jpg

Our flavors are going to be buttercream and white chocolate with yellow cake. When we were there in Feb we had the GF bakery make one up to test. Can you tell we liked it?
133014.jpg

133715.jpg

This pic is us After we ate the cake.....There was no dinner that night!
214001.jpg

awwweeee! you guys are sooo cute together (keep the pics comingpopcorn:: )

The bouquet is breathtaking! I love that color scheme too.

Hey fellow Toronto Disney Bride! Represent!

Great planning journal - your choices look great.

YAY!!! I'm so glad you started your planning journal. Everything looks wonderful so far:thumbsup2 I absolutely love your dress, and the colors sound beautiful. Your hair looks very similar to mine (texture etc) I am wearing my hair down but I've seen beautiful updos also, I love the one you have put on here. I'm not too sure how it would look with a tiara, would it not flatten the style?
You make a very beautiful couple, I can't wait to read more of your journal.

Proposal #1 -Yes there were two but I will explain....I was in FLA in August with my parents and he works down there for right now so we went to the place we had our first date. Bongos in Downtown Disney. Now you have to understand DF is the most calm person in the world but this night he was OUT OF HIS MIND nervous. (Kinda the giveaway)! Anyhoo after dinner he took me to our next favorite spot Celebration for those who do not know it it is a community designed and built by Disney. Many nights while we were dating DF and I would spend hours in the rocking chairs just talking. I walked onto the dock that night and there were rose petals everywhere! I was like what is going on....On the furthest end of the dock there was a single white rose. I bent down to pick it up and when I turned around DF was on his knees with tears in his eyes! All I could do is fall down to my knees in front of him. Needless to say a whole bunch of tears fell and I said yes.

This proposal made me cry! :hug:

Engagement Party June 24
Ok ladies so here is the scoop we have purchased espresso cups for our favors for the engagement party. We are going to wrap them in white tulle with white ribbon. We are unsure about what to fill them with. Ideas??????
090451.jpg

We are going to have a green floor length overlay on the tables and something similar to this photo only bigger with more orange roses.
173725.jpg

DF tux- Here is a photo of the Tux we are going to get for DFwe wanted something that you match my ivory dress
133957.jpg

Slowly but surely it is coming together!

Belle1981 - I love reading your planning journal! You have so awesome ideas. I think your colour scheme is perfect! If you have time I would love for you to send me that picture your friend used to create your invites!! They are so amazing! I am not too crafty but I'm going to try! Can't wait to read more!

loving your planning journal - everything looks great! I really love your colors too - very refreshing. I have shoulder length hair and am having a small more casual wedding and after spending quite a few $$$ on different hair accessories, I am now wearing it down with no additions...then again, I am getting married in October so I need not worry about extreme humidity... your tiara is stunning...no way to do a partial updo with the back down and still wear the tiara?

whatever you choose, you will be a magnificent bride ! can't wait to read/see more!:goodvibes

Michelle:cloud9:

Engagement Party June 24
Ok ladies so here is the scoop we have purchased espresso cups for our favors for the engagement party. We are going to wrap them in white tulle with white ribbon. We are unsure about what to fill them with. Ideas??????
090451.jpg

We are going to have a green floor length overlay on the tables and something similar to this photo only bigger with more orange roses.
173725.jpg

DF tux- Here is a photo of the Tux we are going to get for DFwe wanted something that you match my ivory dress
133957.jpg

Slowly but surely it is coming together!

How about filling your cups with Espresso bean chocolates? I have seen them in coffee shops here.

Everything looks amazing!

I agree, I think chocolate covered espresso beans would be perfect for the cups. Or maybe a mini biscotti?

I LOVE that centerpiece idea. SO cute!

or you could look into getting the personalised m&ms, i love the idea of those!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter