Belle, Aurora & Snow White switcharoo

kennythepirate

The original Character Locator
Belle is no longer meeting at Town Square Theater. Her only in park meet is now France at Epcot. She continues to meet at Akershus for meals as well.

Aurora has moved from her location next to City Hall and went back into the Theater.

Snow White has taken over the location next to City Hall for meets.

Belle is no longer meeting at Town Square Theater. Her only in park meet is now France at Epcot. She continues to meet at Akershus for meals as well.

Aurora has moved from her location next to City Hall and went back into the Theater.

Snow White has taken over the location next to City Hall for meets.

I know the loss of a traditional M&G for Belle is a blow to some, but at least it sounds like Snow will be a little easier to find.

mesaboy2 said:
I know the loss of a traditional M&G for Belle is a blow to some, but at least it sounds like Snow will be a little easier to find.

She just moved across the street :)
We'll see how it affects her only regular meet in France.

I know Disney brass will be watching that meet carefully for a while.

She just moved across the street :)
We'll see how it affects her only regular meet in France.

I know Disney brass will be watching that meet carefully for a while.

I was under the impression that Snow was rather hit-or-miss in Town Square in recent times, like Pinnochio or Mary Poppins. None of these are big draws for my family, so admittedly I haven't paid much attention to any regular schedules they may have had.

I of course defer to your intel.

mesaboy2 said:
I was under the impression that Snow was rather hit-or-miss in Town Square in recent times, like Pinnochio or Mary Poppins. None of these are big draws for my family, so admittedly I haven't paid much attention to any regular schedules they may have had.

I of course defer to your intel.

Only seemed hit or miss because of her schedule, which is sort of like Mary Poppins. Pinocchio has been gone for a few months now.

I assume this is mainly because Belle is doing Enchanted Tales?
Will Ariel still meet on the bridge with Eric, or is she also planning to be MIA now that FL is having soft openings?

Thank you for the update!

She has always been there in her blue dress when we've gone :cool1:

Rumor is that she'll be leaving there if she hasn't already. Any word on that Kenny?

For someone with an entire new village, Belle is going to be keeping a fairly low profile it seems.

My 6 year old daughter loves Belle, is there a chance that they are running low on Belles and they may want to have as many Belles as possible for the the new Enchanted Tales with Belle. Maybe overtime they will have more Belles trained and she will show up in some of the old familiar areas. Does this make any sense? Just hoping the future lack of Belles is only temporary.

Do you know if Belle still appears at CRT?

She wasn't there last night for dinner.

It was Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora.

Belle is still at Epcot in France though right?

We just left the new Belle area in FL. Totally hated it. Maybe I'll like it more when I don't have a 1 year old that doesn't understand why all the other children get to meet Belle and she doesn't. Totally a stupid move on my part to even do it!

We just left the new Belle area in FL. Totally hated it. Maybe I'll like it more when I don't have a 1 year old that doesn't understand why all the other children get to meet Belle and she doesn't. Totally a stupid move on my part to even do it!

Dumbest arrangement ever. I hope you'll write a letter of complaint to WDW. I already did.

We just saw Belle in her Library and had a wonderful time. DD was bummed she could not stay and read the books LOL.

My 6 year old daughter loves Belle, is there a chance that they are running low on Belles and they may want to have as many Belles as possible for the the new Enchanted Tales with Belle. Maybe overtime they will have more Belles trained and she will show up in some of the old familiar areas. Does this make any sense? Just hoping the future lack of Belles is only temporary.

Honestly, I think they knew this was coming and could have had some more trained. There might be a wardrobe issue, but if that's the case, surely they can have Cindy's Fairy Godmother whip up a few extras....... Suzy and Perla don't seem to be out much lately. Maybe they could help too......

I've somehow missed this - at the new Belle Enchanted Tales does she not do a meet/ greet afterwards?

Not a traditional one....

The setup is that all players in the story get a quick photo with her, but no one else does. There is also no interaction to speak of and no autographs.

Oh my goodness, if Rapunzel was at our CRT lunch that would be perfect!

I thought the rumor was Jasmine would be replacing Belle. Rapunzel would be great though!!!

Honestly, I think they knew this was coming and could have had some more trained. There might be a wardrobe issue, but if that's the case, surely they can have Cindy's Fairy Godmother whip up a few extras....... Suzy and Perla don't seem to be out much lately. Maybe they could help too......

I agree and while I have your attention, I think Disney is missing something here. Meeting characters has become a very hot thing, I can't for the life of me understand why they would not take advantage of that.

Along with the characters currently available to meet, I wish they would start thinking of making more obscure characters available and using the beautiful settings and backdrops around the parks for character meet and greets. While I can't wait to see all of the new things at Magic Kingdom, they do not always have to spend millions and millions of dollars to make guest happy and make a huge impact.

Not a traditional one....

The setup is that all players in the story get a quick photo with her, but no one else does. There is also no interaction to speak of and no autographs.

How do they choose the kids that will participate and get a photo with her? Any idea how many kids they choose per session?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter