Being Induced Tomorrow!

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
wow cant believe I wrote that lol

Im being induced tomorrow!! which also happens to be Morgans 1st birthday

I will be 37 weeks and 2 days, babys already on the 98th percentile size wise lol and Im measuring 44 weeks! Theyre also inducing because my pelvis is in a bad way

Im quite nervous, maybe a little scared too

I am looking forward to meeting my little boy, hes going to be called Lucas Anthony Smith, and we shall see if hes born on his brothers birthday or halloween!

I have been reading some horror stories of peoples inductions taking a week, this would be my worse nightmare as I have a realy problem with staying in the hospital!

Im hoping my bodys already started to get ready so they can just burst the water!

wish me luck
and I swear photos will be forth coming

Good luck Anna!
Try not to worry - I was induced for my middle son and not only was it the easiest birth of the 3 (and he was 9lbs 13oz) but it was all over in less than 4 hours!!! Plus I was home from hospital in 24 hours... So fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you both.
1.gif

Karen xxx
PS: I LOVE the name Lucas... :goodvibes

I'm sure it will all go smoothly. I love the name Lucas too, it was on my list of names for Finlay!

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you get a quick and easy delivery

Good luck! I was booked in to be induced for number 3 and missed my appointment because I was in labour.;) What a wonderful, exciting time - you are so lucky.:goodvibes

Good luck Anna, hope that everything goes smoothly for you. :goodvibes

Good luck,All will be fine.
I was induced with my first daughter, it isn't half as bad as what you expect.
Just think you will be soon holding your precious little man :cloud9:

Good luck with your induction - hope it goes well. Maybe baby will beat the induction day and make an appearance overnight! Take care and looking forward to some good news soon.

good luck for tomorrow and take care

:goodvibes bet you are excited now - about to meet the new person you made :cloud9:

hope it all goes well- big kiss to Lucas!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter