Behind the seeds tour

Andyman33

Mouseketeer
how often is it fully booked? Do I need to book in advance or can I get day of? Certain time better to do it?

I have always been able to walk up and get it day of, however I am one person.

Agree that you can generally book day of and get on the next tour. If you're a part of a large group or are set on a certain time, then you may want to book in advance.

Enjoy! I loved this tour!!

We booked ahead when there were 6 of us, which was the first time we did it. The next time it was just DH and I. We walked up to the counter and they were booked for the next tour, but she put is in the following one an hour or so later. It isn't something you'll likely have to book weeks in advance, but some advance planning can help you arrange your day without frustration.

Such an awesome tour. DH and I booked ahead but I'm not sure how necessary it is. If it's a MUST DO for you, I'd book ahead of time just for ease of mind and access.

When we did the tour we signed up in the morning right after riding Soarin' and Living with the Land. We got the first tour of the morning and it was not full.

When I have seen the tour while riding the LWtL I have never seen a large group.

So I think it is safe to decide on the day you are there.

We just took the tour in April. I booked in advance and our tour was full. When we were waiting for the tour guide a couple came to the desk to inquire about joining our tour and were told it was full, but they were added to the next tour 45 minutes later and that was during the Flower & Garden Festival where the tour was promoted in the passport. They run so often that if you don't get on the first one that you want, you'll get on one of the next couple. It's a great tour!!

Fiancé and I did it last March, just walked up to the desk and bought tickets for the next time slot 30 minutes out. There were maybe 8-10 other people in the group we went through with.

Side note, the tour is really amazing! We both really really loved it and highly recommend it, even if you aren't into gardening/plants (which neither of us are). It was really really interesting and a great time!

When are you going? Spring Break? Christmas week? I'd reserve in advance.

We went in August and we're able to walk up and get into the next available tour. We were a party of 4 and there was a total of 10 people in our group.

The current price is $25 per adult, $20 per child. Discounts available. We had the Disney Visa 15% off discount.

The sign up desk is over by Soarin.

We arrive on Dec. 27 and are staying through Jan 4. We booked this tour in advance ($25/adult) in anticipation of the large crowds during that time. Glad to read all the positive reviews about this tour. We are looking forward to it!

we booked like a week before and our tour and others were full. I did not care for the tour much. I kept wishing I was on Soarin'

I've been looking online at the WDW site to see where one books in person. I need to make a morning-of decision based on how my hip is doing. Can someone share?

I've been looking online at the WDW site to see where one books in person. I need to make a morning-of decision based on how my hip is doing. Can someone share?

On the lower level of the Land Pavillion, there is a desk to the left of the entry to Soarin’. The tour can be booked there.

My husband's FAVORITE ride is The Land ride. He is obsessed! So we booked him the Behind the Seeds tour for one trip and he really loved it. We did book in advance but I don't remember how far in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!