behind the scenes at sea world/not DC???

nancycels

Mouseketeer
anyone know if there are behind the scenes tours at sea world, and if so, what the approx cost is, and how i can get reservations? we're not going to DC this time around just SW. thanks:cool:

There are three of them -- Sharks, Rescue, and Polar Expedition. The tours last 1 hour. They cost $6.95 for adults and $5.95 for children. To sign up for them, head to the information booth first thing when you enter the park and see what's available. Arrive around 8:30 am to get the tour you want to see.

just want to know if u think they are worth it or not... don't want to waste time if they aren't! any input greatly appreciated!

I've taken them all and I would say that if you have the least interest in animals they are very much worth the price.

I would rank them in order as Rescue, Polar Expedition, and Predators (the new name for the Sharks tour).

Unfortunately, my favorite bit in the Rescue tour is no longer there (unless they've put it back, which they should). On the way to see the veterinary operating room, you used to pass cages filled with rescued and abandoned parrots, that who squawk "Hello! Hello!" as you passed by.

Then on your way back, they'd squawk "Goodbye! Goodbye!"

thanks for taking the time to answer this... now all i have to do is get the kids to make a decision!!! <g>

to take all 3 of the tours or do you have to pick 1 to do? We're having a hard time trying to decide which one to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter