Beer Tasting...

Carlyzmom

Axiom Crew
My BIL loves trying different kinds of beer. Is there a recommended place where you can go and try different types. Like a micro-brewery or something like that? :drinking1

Big River Grille on Disney's Boardwalk is a brewery. I've never been so I can't comment on whether it is good or not, but I have heard they have a beer flight as well. and if it's not to crowded and you ask you may be able to get a tour of the brewery.

I've had a beer sampler from Big River Grille. They had a few 3 oz. or so size glasses of various beers. Raglan Road had two types of beer flights. I chose the four sampler that included Harp's, Murphy's Red, Smithwick's, and Guinness.

I liked both beer samplers. The Big River one reminds me of the sampler I get at a restaurant/microbrewery here. I'd recommend trying both Big River and Raglan Road.

But my new mission in October: To try the beer float at the Dolphin Fountain. ;)

Do you have to have admission to Pleasure Island to go to Raglan Road? Of course, PI won't be there by time I go next April, right?

If the BIL is a beer fan, there probably isn't anything at Raglan Road or Rose&Crown that he hasn't tried before.

I'd say your best bet is the Big River Grille Microbrewery at the Boardwalk.

Big River Grille has some nice beers that your BIL probably has not had anywhere else.

I also like the food there, but I think I am in the minority as far as that goes.

Just wonder around World Showcase and drink 'round the world. Should be something he hasn't had, and surely a few things he'd like to have again.

I'd say Big River or Raglan Road. We have a Big River here in Nashville so I never go to the one in Orlando. It's pretty good....pretty much like most microbreweries. Raglan Road has 2 different beer flights that are both pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!