Beer at Hoop Dee Doo Review?

TheRobbs

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what kind of beer is served at dinner?

This may make or break my decision to book it. :confused3

Thanks,
TheRobbs

I do not know what type of Beer, but it is included and unlimited.....................and that is good enough for me but you could always have the Sangria if you don't like the beer.
when you call to reserve i am sure they will be able to answer your question.

if i remember correctly its the cheap stuff...like bud and miller lite or some such...it wasnt great beer...but you get your own personal mini pitcher..probably...2 1/2 beers worth......plus you need a beer thats close to water with all the fried chicken your going to be eating...( which is the best i have ever had...and im not even a big fried chicken person )

All the beer or wine you want? Oh my, I'd better make sure that we take Disney transportation to FW instead of the rental car!

It's Bud lite just found out. Before we heard that it was Bud Lite DH didn't really seem to interested. Well our friends just got back and told DH that they drank all the Bud Lite they could handle-well lets just say DH's interest has perked up about this place. :rolleyes:

princessmomma said:
What is Sangria?

fruity wine. Usually you can have it in white or red...and the best ones are the ones where they actually fill the glass with chunks of real fruit...like stawberries and pineapple etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter