BeeperMD - Free PCR Test

thr33boys

DIS Veteran
We have a March Break trip planned and I am using an agent for the first time.

I just want to pas along this information that she has shared and ask if anyone else has experience using BeeperMD?

Apparently, as long as 2 people are being tested, there is no charge for the PCR test and they will come to your hotel. My agent has used this service and has positive things to say, anyone else?

https://beepermd.com/
Thanks!

There are quite a few people here on Canadian DIS who have used BeeperMD. Search throught the threads a bit and you should find the discussion. It shouldn't be too far down the list.

My wife just returned from her trip yesterday. Beeper MD came directly to the condo, administered the test, and were gone within a few minutes. She had her results within 24 hours. Cost was $15 because it was a single test. Two or more tests, it's free. The test is also the less invasive nose swab procedure. I'm heading down myself shortly, and have already booked my appt. Keep your fingers crossed that by March, this all may be unnecessary. 🙂

We used them for our family of 5 and they did come to our hotel and test us in our room for free. I think BeeperMD is a great option, but as a previous poster said, do your research and come to your own conclusion. There have been instances where results have been later than anticipated, testers not showing up, etc. We had Walgreens booked as a back up, just in case.

Also - I am assuming your trip is to Orlando. If it is somewhere else, just be sure BeeperMD operates in that area. I had a friend who was in Ohio and was able to book a BeeperMD test, even though they don't operate there. He did not find out until shortly before his test and had to scramble for other alternatives.

I don't mean to scare you off of them - just be prepared. They are a very good option, when everything goes right.

Once booked, BeeperMD sends links to forms to fill out. It asks for ID, proof of insurance or to sign you have no US insurance. After that it sends another form to fill out about your contacts and activity for the past 14 days (the usual COVID screening type questions) and medical info, but it doesn’t say anything about when to submit. My appointment is in two months; do we really fill these out now or should we wait? Anyone have experience with this?

We used beeperMD last month and had a great experience. We booked 3 weeks before our trip and noted we didn’t know the room number yet as it’s a Disney resort. Initially we booked the 2 hr window which is free however I’m impatient so changed that from the 2 hr window to the 1 hr window but it did cost $15/person, the test itself was free. We filled out all the paperwork a couple days before, used our passport photos for ID and just said we didn’t have insurance. They emailed and texted us the night before to confirm the appointment. Our appointment was booked from 3-4 and she arrived at 3:10, she called when she arrived to get the room number. It took about 15 mins to do it all, she swabs, makes sure the spelling and name is correct and calls into a nurse for you to confirm with her as well what the test is for. We received our results at 27 hrs. I would definitely use them again and will in March if it is still a requirement.

We used beeperMD last month and had a great experience. We booked 3 weeks before our trip and noted we didn’t know the room number yet as it’s a Disney resort. Initially we booked the 2 hr window which is free however I’m impatient so changed that from the 2 hr window to the 1 hr window but it did cost $15/person, the test itself was free. We filled out all the paperwork a couple days before, used our passport photos for ID and just said we didn’t have insurance. They emailed and texted us the night before to confirm the appointment. Our appointment was booked from 3-4 and she arrived at 3:10, she called when she arrived to get the room number. It took about 15 mins to do it all, she swabs, makes sure the spelling and name is correct and calls into a nurse for you to confirm with her as well what the test is for. We received our results at 27 hrs. I would definitely use them again and will in March if it is still a requirement.

How did you submit the papers to them? Scanned and emailed? Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I am an anxious planner by nature?

We just had our BeeperMD tests done, boy that tickles. Pretty quick and easy. Glad we decided to just relax this morning as the appointment time was 1 to 3, and it was 11:30. She did call earlier to see if 2:30 would work and then decided to start with us. Should have the results in 24 to 36 hours.

My sister was the only one in our group to use Beeper MD and it didn’t cost her anything. They came to our hotel and she did the test outside of the lobby. They guaranteed her results would be available in 48 hours and she got them back in exactly 46 hours. This was at the beginning of September.

Silly question but I couldn't find the answer in the search, is BeeperMD a nationwide service? Do they have this in Michigan???
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they “serve businesses, government and hospitals nationwide but only provide individual at home testing in Florida and New York at the moment.”

We had a great experience with BeeperMD. We had uploaded our drivers licenses and filled out the questionnaire before. Dr. Tabitha texted the night before to confirm. We were waiting in our room and there was a knock on the door right on time. She checked our passports, swabbed us, and the PDF results were texted and emailed about 24 hours later. One of the results came in about 4 hours before the other one, which caused me a bit of stress, but it all worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter