Been waiting FIVE YEARS to go back, I just booked and going in SIX DAYS !

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
HOLY COW! This is happening! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger: My last trip was February 2014, FIVE LONG YEARS AGO! I am constantly on these boards dreaming and making virtual trip plans, so I am on top of all the new things going on. But I just decided today that I would be able to go for a brief two day solo trip while in the area this coming week. So, now I just have to put all my knowledge to practice and GO FOR IT!

I cannot wait! There are not many rooms open, especially in the price range I want, so I ended up booking All Star Sports. I will arrive October 4th around eleven at night. I will hit the morning running the next morning. Right now I plan to go to MK my favorite of all parks since it will be my only full day at WDW. Then I will have the next day until around 1 pm to go to another park. I have not decided which one yet. I am not a big Star Wars fan so I might skip Hollywood Studios and go for AK instead since I have not seen Pandora yet. But then I also would like to go to EPCOT to ride two of my favorite rides Soarin and Test Track. And I have not experienced the new version of Soarin yet. DECISIONS, DECISIONS! :dance3::beach:

AlexGreen91

Earning My Ears
HOLY COW! This is happening! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger: My last trip was February 2014, FIVE LONG YEARS AGO! I am constantly on these boards dreaming and making virtual trip plans, so I am on top of all the new things going on. But I just decided today that I would be able to go for a brief two day solo trip while in the area this coming week. So, now I just have to put all my knowledge to practice and GO FOR IT!

I cannot wait! There are not many rooms open, especially in the price range I want, so I ended up booking All Star Sports. I will arrive October 4th around eleven at night. I will hit the morning running the next morning. Right now I plan to go to MK my favorite of all parks since it will be my only full day at WDW. Then I will have the next day until around 1 pm to go to another park. I have not decided which one yet. I am not a big Star Wars fan so I might skip Hollywood Studios and go for AK instead since I have not seen Pandora yet. But then I also would like to go to EPCOT to ride two of my favorite rides Soarin and Test Track. And I have not experienced the new version of Soarin yet. DECISIONS, DECISIONS! :dance3::beach:

Very jealous. I would go for Animal Kingdom to see something that you haven’t seen yet in Pandora. Depends on wait times though

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
Very jealous. I would go for Animal Kingdom to see something that you haven’t seen yet in Pandora. Depends on wait times though
This is what I am thinking. I would like to see Pandora over Star Wars land and maybe since I will be by myself, the single rider lines won't be too bad. Though from what I have read, Pandora really is special at night and I will not be there at night. Just in the morning until around noon.

• mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    It looks like Saturday might be busy just based on the fact that I could not get a value or mod reservation from Disney directly - everything is booked. So, now I am waiting to link my hotel into Disney's site so I can check to see what Fastpasses are available. I am stalled right now in the planning stages. AND more importantly, I want to make sure that I get my flight information into the Disney site for Magical Express.

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    I just realized that I need to see it Magical express will even be running late at night. My flight arrives in Orlando at 10:32 pm. Since I am going for a short, quick stay on a budget, I picked a hotel that had Magical Express. I didn't want to have to fork over more money for some type of transportation to and from the hotel.

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    I got Magical Express lined up and so I am feeling better. I am writing this update Thursday morning. Tomorrow evening, on Friday, I will be at Disney! It is hard to fathom! WOW!

• mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    I had to cancel my trip. My mother was in the hospital. So, now I am revising my trip plans once again. I am rescheduling my trip for June 2020. And it will no longer be a solo trip for me. Right now, I am planning a trip with my kids. My son might not be able to join us if he cannot get off work. My hubby will not be going since it will be hard for him to get off and he is not much of a Disney fan. So, he plans to take off later in the summer for a family trip elsewhere with us.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS