Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

That is so wonderful to hear that it's your favorite trip! I'm going to blame it on:

1. The MUCH better weather conditions
2. The lack of crowds
3. Date night at F&W
4. New experiences

Did I win?!:confused3

Welcome home... ready for that link!!

Loved your last TR and this trip was the best ever. I can't wait to read. I'm so excited. I'm so happy you all had a great time.

Welcome Home! Looking forward to another wonderful and humorous trip report by you and Tim! Happy Halloween!!!!! :goodvibes

I just finished your TR the other night and am anxiously waiting to hear how this one went as well. You have a lovely family. I used to be a special ed. teacher as well, so I feel your pain on how busy it can be, and how busy you probably are trying to get caught back up!!

Again, very excited to hear about this trip, would love to take our kids to Disney in the Fall, it looks awesome there.

Finally caught up! We were in WDW with you from 6/28-7/6. It made me sad to hear about the domestic prob at SSR. My best friend and her family came with us on our trip and her alcoholic husband made their first trip to WDW horrible. (Not to mention ruining a large portion of ours) We actually called security on him one night when we heard him screaming at her and the kids through the walls at AKL. I was afraid he was hitting her. They don't know we called. It just makes me sad b/c her kids really missed out and I doubt they will be able to go again for a long time. Anyway..I also question how things like that happen in WDW.

Can't wait to hear about your latest trip..thanks for a great report!! :goodvibes

Welcome Back to Ohio! It is my dream to experience Disney during some other season than summer. I can't wait to hear how wonderful it is. Have a great week and I am on the edge of my seat!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter