Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

Wow Lesley, can't wait to read all about your disney
fall adventure....now just wait till you decide to experience
the world at christmas, it is the most magical place ever
during the holidays.

Well I cannot wait to hear about all this! Better than 18 days in Disney............... what in the world could have happened better than that!!! I think you should skip school tomorrow and just get started on this TR!:lmao: I have a hunch that the weather made a big difference........... and maybe the wine!:rotfl:

Yeah! Thankyou Leslie for sharing your Disnery trips and beautiful family with us! I can't wait to hear what you found new this trip. I am always worried we won't enjoy ourselves because we have done it all before. I have to get "commando" out of my head and just smell the flowers! (our next trip is Christmas/New years week, should be plenty to keep us busy!)

Again can't wait to hear about your trip!:yay:

Are you back already?!? It feels like you just left! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I loved your last TR. It was wonderfully documented and full of great pictures. I'm sure this next one will not disappoint. Can't wait! :goodvibes

Yay!! I can't wait to read all about your trip! Aren't fall trips the greatest? I don't know if I can ever go in the summer again... We're hooked on either fall or winter trips! :thumbsup2

Best trip yet?:cool1: Can't wait to hear all the details. Wasn't the cooler weather wonderful! Now you just have to do a Christmas trip.:santa:

Best trip ever??...How could it possibly beat your FANTASTIC summer trip??

Cant wait to read this one!!!!:banana:

Welcome back Leslie! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! Best trip ever? :worship: WOW! We really loved our Fall trip a few weeks so I'm looking forward to comparing notes! :cool1:

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter