Been There, Done That and ThenSome:Timandlesley Do Disneyfor18days!11/2 TR IS UP!pg79

AWESOME!!! Have such a good time! I still can't believe we will miss each other by just 4 days!:sad2: I hope the weather is GREAT and that food and wine and MNNSHP are a BLAST! You will need to give me a quick synopsis when you get back!!! Safe travels and SO HAPPY Luke is feeling better!:goodvibes:yay::dance3::banana::cool1:

Diane:goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
I'm sure all of you are going to love
your HALLOWEEN visit!!:cool1:

I have some very dear friends (we do theatre together) who are in Disney right now... so I'll have TWO families experiencing the magic together!! Isn't it funny how excited we get when people we know are there!

Jealous... but excited!:rolleyes:

HAVE A BALL!!! We'll be waiting!!:surfweb:

So glad you are all well again. I will definitely say a prayer for you for a safe and healthy trip and great weather! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a fantastic trip! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm so glad Luke's fever broke, and I'll pray none of the rest of you get sick. Have fun!!

So glad Luke is feeling better

Safe Travels

Hope you all have a wonderful trip :wizard:

Hi guys, we are back!!!!!
This was SUCH a great vacation and we experienced SO many new things and I can't wait to tell you ALL about it. I took a TON of pictures. This honestly goes down as my favorite Disney trip yet!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Tim is going to shrink the photo's and upload them to Photobucket for me and then I'll get the trip report up and running, so stay tuned, I'll post the link to the new TR here.
Lesley

Welcome home, Lesley! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Doesn't it just make you wish we could take our big vacations in the fall???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter