Been And Gone And Done It!!!!!!

marlouwrig

Mouseketeer
Just got off the phone from paying deposit!

I can't believe DH has agreed. It must be a good deal because he is normally super cautious.

How excited am I?

Yeah!!!:Pinkbounc

So...... just a little bit excited?

...... or really excited?

So...... just a little bit excited?

...... or really excited? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well let me see.

If I wasn't supposedly a grown up instead of the excited little child that I feel like.........

My kids think I am completely mad - they are quietly pleased but I am way more excited than they are. Who is the adult around here?

Time I calmed down and went to bed!

Congratulations and welcome home (neighbour I'm guessing?)!!!

Yes indeed. BCV.

Howdy Neighbour!!

Have I mentioned before how excited I am?

Have you kept up with the conversations on the US DVC board about the end date of the new Saratoga Springs resort. It appears that it will be 2054 as opposed to the current 2042 for BCV. It does appear SSR will be an extra $5 per point, but you may want to mention it to your hubby as IMHO it looks a slightly better deal, although BCV is the better resort.

We did consider hanging on until our visit at the end of August. However we really like BCV due both to location and also SAB and several sources have indicated that this is likely to sell out in near future.

Also DH feels that as he will be 108 in 2054 there is little likelihood of him wanting to wait in the check in queue at the airport just so he can visit Mickey.

All things consider I believe we have made the right decision (I hope)

All things consider I believe we have made the right decision (I hope)
I think you're probably right, particularly if you like the BC and SAB. I just wanted to mention it incase you'd missed it and would have been upset a couple of months down the line when it would be too late to change your mind. at the moment you have that option and I would have felt guilty had I not pointed out the possibility.

Thankyou all for your encouragement and also Vernon for your wise words of caution.

I can't wait for my first visit to BCV, hopefully Oct 2004 but we have our visit at the end of August to look forward to before planning our first journey 'home'

Returning home after our trip this year won't seem nearly as bad now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter