Beauty & the Beast premier

MamaG1985

Earning My Ears
We are on the March 11-18 Eastern Carribean sailing, which is a Star Wars sail. The new Disney "Beauty & the Beast" should premiere March 17, what are the chances we will see this movie on this sailing? I've noticed they show mostly Star Wars movies, but we are hoping for some Disney magic to see this movie as it premieres. pixiedust:

We are on the March 11-18 Eastern Carribean sailing, which is a Star Wars sail. The new Disney "Beauty & the Beast" should premiere March 17, what are the chances we will see this movie on this sailing? I've noticed they show mostly Star Wars movies, but we are hoping for some Disney magic to see this movie as it premieres. pixiedust:
DCL does a PremEAR at Sea for new releases. Typically they will have a 12:01 am showing on the same day it releases on land in the US. And then it plays multiple times during the remainder of the cruise.

Chances are excellent you'll have it available on your cruise once it opens.

We are this cruise as well. It should premier on Friday the 17th, probably at midnight. The big drawback is that Friday is Castaway Cay day. Hoping they move the normal Friday stage show to Wednesday and show B & B in the Disney Theater

So just a heads up, they probably won't show it in the navigators on the first day or on the app. They like to make a big deal and pretend it's a surprise later on the cruise. This happened last year when Captain America Civil War came out. I was really looking forward to it and when it wasn't listed at fist I was disappointed. Then I noticed the theatre schedule was very sparse the last few days so I assumed it would be there. There will be tons of options but you might not be able to plan a specific time until after the release.

So just a heads up, they probably won't show it in the navigators on the first day or on the app. They like to make a big deal and pretend it's a surprise later on the cruise. This happened last year when Captain America Civil War came out. I was really looking forward to it and when it wasn't listed at fist I was disappointed. Then I noticed the theatre schedule was very sparse the last few days so I assumed it would be there. There will be tons of options but you might not be able to plan a specific time until after the release.
that makes sense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter