Beauty and Majesty, Shining Magically * Nov '15 TR! UPDATE 2/18

I was up bright and early at 6 AM that morning. I was really excited to get my day started with a cup of coffee on our balcony. I jumped in the shower and since Justin was still sleeping, headed outside to sit on the balcony with some coffee.

22866346364_02b9a6e973_z.jpg
Looks like the perfect beginning to the day. Except of course....

Note the little bottles of wine right before the register. :thumbsup2

22866186434_85825d203f_z.jpg
I would have been drinking some of these lovelies instead of coffee ; )

Breakfast was fine, I probably ate 4 bites of the Tonga Toast because I just didn't want to fill up too much before our ADR at noon. It was good, but I really don't like the texture of bananas so I picked around that a bit. I'm glad I ordered this here and not at Kona.
Definitely a good thing you got to try it here vice paying the extra money at Kona. I'll get it one of these days, just not a fan of sweet things in the morning.

In Pittsburgh, I never had a problem finding pizza. But since moving 2 hours north, nothing thrills us, so we love to eat at Via Napoli any time we're in WDW. There's nothing like it where we're from! (Different strokes for different folks, I hear plenty of people say VN does nothing for them because they can get great pizza at home).
We have a place by us that does VN like pizza, but its still not quite the same. There is something so special about VN that keeps me coming back each and every time.

I ordered the carciofi, my absolute favorite (artichokes, fontina, mozzarella, and truffle oil).

23386134512_22ec652e25_z.jpg
Speaking of special. This may in fact me it ; )

Tip: 90% of the time we took the monorail to the Poly, we got off at the TTC (stop before). Our room was not far at all from the TTC, definitely a shorter walk than from the Poly drop off area.
I'd never though of this. We were more in the center of the resort but this totally makes sense if you're on the TTC side of the resort.

23126666409_b2549cf641_z.jpg

We need to find a way to serve this at our wedding!
Yes you totally do. Even if it means moving your wedding to Germany ; )

I was so excited to see Hanson. I think I was in first grade when MMBop came out. I was obsessed with Zac.

23497094465_28a8e52873_z.jpg
I know I said this in your DR but god I feel old that you were in first grade when it came out and I was so in college. Ahh middle age ; )

:thumbsup2 Yeah I could almost walk to our local pizza joint that serves great neapolitan pizza.

Jealous! ;)

:rolleyes2 Lordy! I was in middle school! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Haha.. weren't they just so dreamy though!?

All these monorail problems recently are just getting frustrating. :sad2:

I know! I was really worried we'd have a lot of monorail issues because they had them closed at points during our stay for maintenance. We only had to wait on it that one time, but we had to wait for it quite a few times. Not a huge deal, but if you're trying to be on time to get somewhere it definitely could put a damper on your day.

But it is Via Napoli... so I'd be all in for eating some more.

I couldn't resist!

Sorry you weren't hungry enough for the meal, but that pizza is pretty good out of the fridge too!

It definitely is. I had it for lunch the next day. Cold VN pizza is the best.

They put on a show without MMBOP???? I didn't even realize they had other songs! :duck:

Hahaha, Justin said the same thing. They played a few oldies that weren't even theirs, probably so the crowd would actually know the song.

Ah, I'm so behind!! I've fallen so far behind on all the TRs but now I'm catching up!

Love the details about AKL. We're staying at Jambo House in a 2 BR DVC in May. I think it's a lock-off, 1 BR and Studio so that should be interesting!

I enjoyed all of your F&W pictures! And that wine tasting does look like fun!

Glad the parade taping didn't interfere with your day at all! And love the pictures of the new Peter Pan queue.

WOW! The Poly looks amazing, of course! Love of the details in the room.

Dinner at Ohana - yum! Trying that for the first time in May!

I hope you guys love Ohana! It's your favorite. I know they do bring out kids stuff too which is nice.

Jambo house sounds like so much fun, I'm sure the boys will love all of the fun activities they have there. The one thing I missed doing was the free culinary tour (I think it starts at Boma?!) Overall, it was such a relaxing resort.

That's so cool you were there for the taping of the Christmas show! We actually watched that while opening gifts on Christmas day :rotfl:and all I could keep thinking was "My goodness, they must be SO hot!" Like I remember Andy Grammer looked like he was drenched in sweat with that leather coat on. A very eclectic group of musicians. Not really my cup of tea..

It was neat to be there! If I really like any of the performers (Seal, Reba, and Charlie Puth were there that day) I probably would've stuck around more. IT WAS SO HOT that day. I don't think being stuffed in that crowd of people, or being on stage, would be the least bit enjoyable!

Your F&W pictures are killing me. In a good way! I can not wait to experience it this September. I already started making a list based off of last years items, although I'm sure they'll have changes, and I think I may have more alcoholic drinks than food - oops?

There's nothing wrong with that! ;) Especially since you'll be honeymooning. There are so many good things to try!

Thank you for the pictures of the studio room at Poly! It gave me a great perspective as to what to expect when we go. I can not wait to use that rain shower head faucet. Holy moly. You're too cute with the dishwasher comment! :laughing:

You're welcome! I hope you guys love it. Good luck trying to leave lol.. we wanted to move in!

Hahahahahaha.. I still can't believe they didn't play that!

I would have been drinking some of these lovelies instead of coffee ; )

Haha... they are just within your reach as you're checking out.. Perfect morning wake up! ;)

Definitely a good thing you got to try it here vice paying the extra money at Kona. I'll get it one of these days, just not a fan of sweet things in the morning.

I'm off and on with sweet things, but this was overly sweet. More dessert like to me, although it was tasty. I think half with something savory in addition would be a better balance.

We have a place by us that does VN like pizza, but its still not quite the same. There is something so special about VN that keeps me coming back each and every time.

Yes, there is something about it! The crust, the cheesiness.. the artichokes :teeth:

Speaking of special. This may in fact me it ; )

Can never go wrong with the carciofi!

Yes you totally do. Even if it means moving your wedding to Germany ; )

Anything for some Schofferhofer, hahahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter