Beaches n Cream

Tikitoi

DIS Veteran
Are the burgers there served on wheat bread? I know a lot of places at Disney switched to the wheat bun, but I'm B&C did not. If so, I may just skip it. :snooty:

I just checked out my pictures from my December trip. I can't really see it clearly, but it seems to be white. I seem to remember it being white.

They were white buns last January :)

I LOVE Beaches and Cream - one of my fave WDW restaurants! :thumbsup2

Thanks to both of you for the confirmation. So happy to hear this, as this is one of our favorites, too. :cool1:

kinda off topic, but how hard is it to get a table? I know you cant make an adr for here, I fear we are going to get there and have to wait for hours to eat.

kinda off topic, but how hard is it to get a table? I know you cant make an adr for here, I fear we are going to get there and have to wait for hours to eat.

If you go at opening and avoid traditional meal times you will probably have little to no waits.At regular meal times and after illuminations gets out,I have seen waits an hour.This place is very very tiny.Not many tables at all.

What time does B & C open. I should be packing....we leave in the morning!:cool1:

We go to Beaches and Cream every trip. We get there at opening (11:00am) and we have never had a problem getting a table. By the time we leave though, all tables are full and there is usually a wait. The last time we ate there was last summer so I don't know if anything has changed, but the buns were white then. We absolutely love eating there. I am a huge No Way Jose fan.

Yeah, I would definitely get there early. We went during an "off time" which was about 9 o'clock at night and had over an hour wait. This was in the beginning of December.

Yeah, I would definitely get there early. We went during an "off time" which was about 9 o'clock at night and had over an hour wait. This was in the beginning of December.

Actually 9oopm and on is pretty busy since most people head over once Epcot closes and ithen after illuminations ends.

How busy is it around 7-8 pm? Would that be better than after 9 pm?

It is better than 9pmish, but I have seen waits then too.This place only has a few tables and the counter to eat at so it is busy.Waits can be as little as 5-10 mins to over an hour.

Is it possible to get to beaches and cream from the monorail? how far of a walk is it?

Clear across the entire park. You'd exit through the International Gateway between the UK and France pavilions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter