Beaches-n-Cream - How To

smep013

DVC Member
Hi - if I want to go there just for ice cream, do you think I need an ADR? Or can I just go?

And what are my transporation options? If I'm coming from a park.

Thank you!

First of all, B&C does not take reservations. They do give pagers for seating. There is also a carryout counter, but some of the larger specialty sundaes will not be available at the carry out counter.

To get to it from Epcot go out the Internatinal Gateway. Otherwise take a bus to either the Yacht Club or Beach Club. B&C is directly between the two resorts and facing the pool.

Just another note: if you go there, they have a separate door to go into to order "to go" items. Here's my advice though: try not to go b/t about 6-9 b/c it is PACKED!! The line is usually out the door. But if you don't mind waiting, it's so worth it. It's some of the best ice cream I've ever had. I recommend the mint chocolate chip. My DH loves their coke floats.

If you're coming from MGM, you can either walk or take a Friendship boat to the Yacht & Beach Club. I love Beaches & Cream and try to squeeze it in on every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter