Beaches & Cream walk up to go?

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Is there walk up service for Beaches & Cream where you can order ice cream to go?

Yes, there is, and if you’re on the DDP it is considered a snack credit (except for the alcoholic ones). It’s a really good deal for a snack credit. The ice cream sandwich is one of my favorites! Be prepared, it is PACKED every evening. We usually end up waiting at least 30 minutes. Also, I don’t know when you will be there, but Beaches and Cream, including the walk-up will b closed August-December for refurbishment.

Yes, there is, and if you’re on the DDP it is considered a snack credit (except for the alcoholic ones). It’s a really good deal for a snack credit. The ice cream sandwich is one of my favorites! Be prepared, it is PACKED every evening. We usually end up waiting at least 30 minutes. Also, I don’t know when you will be there, but Beaches and Cream, including the walk-up will b closed August-December for refurbishment.

Thanks for the info! We'll be staying at the Boardwalk in about 3 weeks. I've never even been over in that area so I have no idea what to expect (except for what I'm learning here). I'm hoping we can fit some B&C ice cream in some time during our trip!

One caveat... the kitchen sink sundae is not available to go. There may be a couple other more “complex” sundaes that are excluded as well.

There is a walk up window. It is not the full menu as inside, but not bad.
Otherwsie, we really enjoy Ample Hills on the Boardwalk. Not a long walk from Beach Club.

One caveat... the kitchen sink sundae is not available to go. There may be a couple other more “complex” sundaes that are excluded as well.

Good to know, thanks!

There is a walk up window. It is not the full menu as inside, but not bad.
Otherwsie, we really enjoy Ample Hills on the Boardwalk. Not a long walk from Beach Club.

We'll keep an eye out for it!

The kitchen sink is not, but they do have a “Mini Mickey Sundae” in souvenir shorts bowl that is like a baby kitchen sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter