Beach Club Villas

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We just got back from WDW and took the DVC tour and were impressed with the whole program. We could not commit at this time since I am in between jobs, but I will have this settled by mid-April. We are very interested in the DVC. Any information, tips, etc. would be appreciated. We are also aware of the fact that the Beach Club is building villas. We stayed there two years ago and my wife loved the place. Does anyone know when the Beach Club Villas will go on sale. We might wait in order to be ont he "ground floor."

hlwn-pig02.gif

Expected around fall 2002 but the prices will probably be higher than $72 a point. If you like that area you should consider BW resales that are selling right now at 65-69 a point. I know you are not ready yet but I don't think resales will go up that much in a couple of months

As for information, tips, etc. just hang out here for a while and read the threads. I'm in the process of buying an OKW resale and did most of my homework right here. Lots of great people with lots of ideas.

Keep an eye out or search for threads on the specific subjects in which you are interested. If you don't see one, ask the questions that you have. You will find plenty of valuable feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter