Beach Club Villas Questions

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
We'll be staying at the Beach Club Villas in about 20 days!! On our last day, is it possible to ask for a late check out when your staying at a DVC resort? We're renting points. Also, do they hold your luggage until your ready to leave like they do at the other resorts? We don't want to leave Disney until 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!:D

There is no late check-out. Here's the policy "straight from the horse's mouth (AKA the DVC Member Site):

If you arrive at your resort before 4:00 p.m., your luggage may be stored by bell services staff until your room is ready. Likewise, check-out is by 11:00 a.m. If you'd like to stay and enjoy the resort on your day of departure, simply check-out of your room by 11:00 a.m. and leave your luggage with the bell services staff until it's time for you to leave. For the consideration of all Guests, as well as our busy housekeeping staff, we ask that you please do your best to respect these time frames. In order to insure that all rooms will be ready for all incoming Members and Guests, no late check-outs are available.

Thanks for your reply Pam OKW!:D I'm glad to know what the rules are. Thanks again!

just confirming what you already learned!
that is correct, no late check out at dvc resorts! sorry!
I ask every time! :)

Laura :)

As you've heard there is no late check out, but you can leave your bags with bell services and run around the parks until it's time to go to the airport.

Cyn

Thanks everyone! We'll go ahead and leave our bags with bells services and try and squeeze every ounce of Disney magic out of our vacation until next year!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!