Beach Club Villas flat screen Tvs?

Well, I've got my fingers crossed that it's done by late Sep. :teeth:

No chance! :rotfl2:

Well, I'd love to be wrong but I'd doubt it. There is a fund/schedule for upgrades that is build into the dues. It is most unlikely that the schedule that was set up in 2002 had a provision for replacing all the tv's and their storage boxes in 2009. Thus it would take a special change in the plan to do this.

I think there will be new tv's but not this year. None of the DVC's have received replacement flat screen TV's as part of refurbishment just yet. OKW, BCV were refurbed last year. WLV 2007. I would guess that if anyone were to get new tv's it would be the boardwalk as its their turn for a refurb this fall. If they get them, then its a sure fire signal that DVC have seen this need. If not, then it'll be 2010 or 2011 before they arrive at BCV if at all. I would hazzard a guess that DVD might have bought all the old tv's from the beach club hotel rooms as spares!

IMHO. Of course, as an avid tv viewer I would love to be proven wrong. I would also like full cable and HBO and direcTiVo and nickelodeon for the kids and NFL ticket and and and for my dues not to go up.

Oh I see the problem here :rotfl:

Hopefully they'll come a little more quickly than the promised coffee tables in the studios at BWV. I think I remember that those were promised at the annual meeting in 2005 (or was it 2003?). I'm still waiting!

No chance! :rotfl2:

Well, I'd love to be wrong but I'd doubt it. There is a fund/schedule for upgrades that is build into the dues. It is most unlikely that the schedule that was set up in 2002 had a provision for replacing all the tv's and their storage boxes in 2009. Thus it would take a special change in the plan to do this.

I think there will be new tv's but not this year. None of the DVC's have received replacement flat screen TV's as part of refurbishment just yet. OKW, BCV were refurbed last year. WLV 2007. I would guess that if anyone were to get new tv's it would be the boardwalk as its their turn for a refurb this fall. If they get them, then its a sure fire signal that DVC have seen this need. If not, then it'll be 2010 or 2011 before they arrive at BCV if at all. I would hazzard a guess that DVD might have bought all the old tv's from the beach club hotel rooms as spares!

IMHO. Of course, as an avid tv viewer I would love to be proven wrong. I would also like full cable and HBO and direcTiVo and nickelodeon for the kids and NFL ticket and and and for my dues not to go up.

Oh I see the problem here :rotfl:

I thought WLV went through a remodel last year? Perhaps it was just more of a minor rehab though.

Isn't time flying :eek: It was fall 2007, so 14 or 15 months ago.

Well, they also went thru a rehab this fall. Got the new sleeper sofas for certain, paint etc. Since I just bought VWL in May of 2008 and have read with interest the reports of when rooms were closed down and what was replaced I know they did this in Fall of 08. Of course they might also have done something in 07, but I wasn't checking then.

I think I remember from a report on the members annual meeting this past Dec. that VWL is also scheduled to get flat screens sometime in this next year, but I'm not 100% certain on that. It was the only resort I recall hearing that about.

Hopefully they'll come a little more quickly than the promised coffee tables in the studios at BWV. I think I remember that those were promised at the annual meeting in 2005 (or was it 2003?). I'm still waiting!

Me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter