Beach Club Villas - Entrances??

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
Hi friends. Does anyone have a picture of the fire escape map for the first floor of the BCV? Or, know where the various entrance points to the hallways are? I’m asking because there’s the “secret door” entrances on the normal BC side… but do those exist for the BCV side too??

I believe they are at the ends of all four of the wings of the building:

The west exit (on this map north is up) was fastest to get to the busses and the south to go the back walkway to the International Gateway/Boardwalk. We didn’t drive but the north exit went right to the parking lot. And the east exit went right into the woods!

I believe they are at the ends of all four of the wings of the building:

View attachment 613874

The west exit (on this map north is up) was fastest to get to the busses and the south to go the back walkway to the International Gateway/Boardwalk. We didn’t drive but the north exit went right to the parking lot. And the east exit went right into the woods!

Thank you!! The south exit- is that on the west side of the little spoke that sticks out? Assuming that’s a stairwell. Was that accessible from the outside to guests, returning to BCV from International Gateway? Or could you only leave that way?

IIRC (and its been years) the problem with that door is that you need to walk around the Beach Club Resort - it isn't a shortcut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter