Beach Club Rooms

BCV is know for it's location, awesome pool & great atmosphere, but not views. Go to this site: http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/ there are maps, if you click on a room # you can see the view from the balcony. We like being close to an elevator. The woods and EPCOT view can offer fireworks view.

Enjoy!

The word "good" is all relative at BCV-different people have different opinions of the good ones. I also like the woods views the best. I love seeing the tiip of the Eifel Tower in the morning. The rooms that view Spaceship Earth bother me with road noise too much. And from some woods view rooms, I've had nice views of the fireworks of Illuminations. Also, since I'm a birder, I love that there's often Cooper's Hawks sitting in the trees in the morning to greet me.

We stayed at BCV last year and the only request we made was for a room on an upper floor. We arrived and received a room on the 4th floor, villa 423. It was a dedicated 2 br with a view of the main courtyard. Here are a few photos of the view.
132.jpg
131.jpg

Not sure how much more you can request, probably a pool view or an Epcot view, which would be limited due to the large trees behind BCV.
You may want to make a request to be close to the elevator as some of the rooms are quite far from the elevator bank.

Remember, BCV is not about the view...location, location, location. And Stormalong Bay.

Enjoy the trip.

I always request upper floor, pool view. Only once I requested Epcot view and it wasn't great, at least in the daylight hours (I tend to think the beauty of the Epcot view comes in the evening and lighting).

So the question is when do you think you will spend the most time on a balcony.. in the morning/afternoon.... or evening?

I am about the only crazy one around here that LOVE the views at BCV. We have had two...the courtyard and woodsview. I LOVE the woodsview, it is so incredibly peaceful to take your coffee out on the balcony in the morning and listen to all the birds! It was really amazing, I hope to get that view again. And I loved the courtyard too, it was so fun to watch the people coming and going, and they didn't know you were there. It was a very dynamic and fun view. I love both! I have heard that the pool view can get very noisy, so personally I wouldn't want that. But the other two were just great.:thumbsup2

I am about the only crazy one around here that LOVE the views at BCV. We have had two...the courtyard and woodsview. I LOVE the woodsview, it is so incredibly peaceful to take your coffee out on the balcony in the morning and listen to all the birds! It was really amazing, I hope to get that view again. And I loved the courtyard too, it was so fun to watch the people coming and going, and they didn't know you were there. It was a very dynamic and fun view. I love both! I have heard that the pool view can get very noisy, so personally I wouldn't want that. But the other two were just great.:thumbsup2

::yes::ITA! You're not the only crazy one at all-I guess I'm crazy along with you.

Okay, so I looked at the view on the map (thank you robertdangelo) and I love the pictures of the view from room 422 which appears to have been taken by you Simba's Mom. If that is the view you were speaking of, I can see why you fell in love with it. I can just picture drinking my coffee out there in the morning.

I think I will request 4th floor, wooded view, by the elevator and keep my fingers crossed!!

Thanks for all the help!

We stayed in 1br #320 in December... great view of fireworks. I always enjoy our views there... it's very peaceful, especially in the AM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter