Beach Club or Boardwalk

Minckemom

Earning My Ears
Is one any better than the other? I have heard about the long hallways at BW, but would the walk from BC to the boat at YC be just as long? TIA!:)

It depends on what you are looking for. Boardwalk has the night time "shows" - jugglers, magicians, etc. They have the clown pool. The boat dock could be considered "closer" or more central to the rooms. Longer walk to Epcot but closer walk to HS.

Beach Club has Storm Along Bay - with a small lazy river. It is walking distance to Epcot so the boat is only necessary to get to HS - we actually usually just drive to HS - seems a lot faster even taking the tram in from the parking lot.

Personal preference is Beach Club - we find the Marketplace much more useful than the Screendoor and the "refill your mug" is closer there and you don't have to go outside to do it. Quick service food is also good and more varied.

Comes down to which feature you value the most! good luck.

BC also has very long hallways. We stayed CL last Sept and OMG the walk just to the lounge was ridiculous and I don't mind walking!

BWI also has Bellevue Lounge where you can refill your mugs and buy pastries as well as fill mugs at Boardwalk bakery and get breakfast sammys, oatmeal, pastries, salads, sammys, and more!

While SAB is a big feature for the BC; BWI has the Keaster Coaster if you or your kids like water slides..

BC all the way.
Stormalong Bay verses "scary clown" pool....'nuff said
Staying at BW you are also the very LAST to be dropped off by the busses. At least at BC you can get off at Swan, Dolphin or Yacht Club and its an easy walk back to BC.:crazy2:

I prefer BC. So close to EP and not very far from the dock for a boat to HS. We walked to HS and took the boat. Walking was a little quicker. I also vote for Stormalong Bay vs the scary clown pool.:beach:

Beach club has a better pool and is easier to navigate than the boardwalk

That is so hard but.... I really loved everything at the BW. The slides are equally cool, the conveniency though to food and entertainment at the BW is just unbelievable. Something to eat at every turn. It is also a shorter walk to DHS and not much further from Epcot than BC is. Theming is cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter