beach club or boardwalk villa

NicsMom1500

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what rates can be expected during January 2004 for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa? Did anyone get discounts during this year's value season?

Thanks.

Have you ever considered renting points through a DVC owner instead of paying the hotel rates for a 1- or 2-bedroom villa?? It really works out to be a MUCH better deal that you'd ever get with a code, imo... Just thought I'd mention it in case it hadn't occurred to you. I have rented points for 3 trips so far (once to WLV and twice to BCV) and have had very successful experiences.

Take care,
Sarah

Ditto. I have rented points for a villa also - kind of risky and involves trust of a complete stranger BUT I've never heard of anyone getting stiffed on these boards after renting from a DVC member AND I got a villa at less than 1/2 the cost of booking through Disney. Check out the DVC RENT AND TRADE BOARD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!