Beach Club Concierge Lounge Photos, July 2013

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Stone Harbor Club:

Gold Card

Lounge

Bathroom in Lounge

View from Beach Club Level Lounge

Captain's Strawberry Sparkler- House Champagne with strawberry flavoring. Welcome drink offered to (adult) guests only at check in (starting June 2014)

Thank you Catho72 for the photo!

Breakfast

Hard Boiled Eggs- no individual picture- you can see them on the right in the picture below. The eggs are now served whole, not sliced.

Each day, a different assortment of pastry and muffins are offered.

Wednesday July 17:

Thursday July 18:

Friday July 19:

Saturday July 20:

Afternoon Snacks

House-made Potato Chips with Creamy Garlic & Herb Dressing

California Trail Mix, Swedish Fish, Yogurt-Covered Pretzels

Adding Catho72's pictures from June 2014:

Stormalong Bay Breeze- Sprite, Cranberry Juice, Pineapple Juice

Evening Appetizers
5-7 PM

Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks:

Above picture provided by visegrip72

Nightly Offerings:

Dried Fruit and Cheese selections- a couple of different types of cheese offered each night

Peanut Butter & Jelly and Caramel

Hot Appetizers- Selection Changes Nightly

Wed July 17

Bacon-Wrapped Scallops

Spinach & Potato Samosas with mango sauce

Watermelon and Feta with Balsamic Vinegar (actually pretty good)

Thursday July 18

Crab Rangoons

Spanokopita

Gazpacho

Friday July 19

Spring Rolls

Tuna

Watermelon Shooters

Desserts and Cordials
8 PM to 10 PM

Tuesday July 16

Wednesday July 17

Thursday July 19

Thanks!

Obviously, it is still a work in progress! It is taking me forever to get through and organize the pictures from my July visit to the Beach Club!

Once I have finished, I will post a link to the FAQ thread and to the Club Level thread.

I have often wondered how do you get the Disney's Concierge. We always go on our points and we will be doing that again this November 3rd till the 8th.
Can you do this if you belong to the DVC???

I have often wondered how do you get the Disney's Concierge. We always go on our points and we will be doing that again this November 3rd till the 8th.
Can you do this if you belong to the DVC???

No, this is not available in the villas, just for the regular Beach Club or Yacht Club resorts.

I'm not sure if some of the other Deluxe resorts offer a Concierge service for their DVC guests.

Great thread :goodvibes.

I'm not sure if some of the other Deluxe resorts offer a Concierge service for their DVC guests.

There are a few DVC units at AKL (Jambo) that are on the CL floor with CL access, although I'm not sure just how many there are and what type of rooms they are. I have read that they need to be booked pretty early (like 11 months out) as they go fast since there aren't that many of them. Also, BLT has Top of the World lounge for guests staying on points. I think those are the only two DVC's that offer CL :).

Great thread :goodvibes.

There are a few DVC units at AKL (Jambo) that are on the CL floor with CL access, although I'm not sure just how many there are and what type of rooms they are. I have read that they need to be booked pretty early (like 11 months out) as they go fast since there aren't that many of them. Also, BLT has Top of the World lounge for guests staying on points. I think those are the only two DVC's that offer CL :).

Thank you, and thanks for the info. A friend of mine will be staying in one of those AKL rooms, I think, soon and I didn't know what she was talking about!

:)

Thank you, and thanks for the info. A friend of mine will be staying in one of those AKL rooms, I think, soon and I didn't know what she was talking about!

:)

You're welcome :goodvibes. I don't know too much about DVC, but I have looked into renting a studio at AKL in the past so that's how I know about those being CL ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!