Beach Club Concierge Level

aspry

Earning My Ears
We're booked for 7-nights at the Beach Club-Concierge Level in September. I'm sold on the Beach Club, but am starting to doubt whether the Concierge level is really for us.

This would be our first time staying club level & I'm not sure what all that offers other than the food & drink selections. I don't think we would utilize the snacks or continental breakfast very often, just because we like to eat at character breakfasts & won't be there for many of the evening hors d'oeuvres. The cordials & desserts would be nice, but something we wouldn't really miss & we could always bring a bottle of wine.

I got a 40% pin code:banana: so it is "only" an extra $75/day. We wouldn't really miss that money, but at the same time, I don't want to waste it.

I'm not questioning the overall value of Club Level, just whether it is for us or not. It seems like we may be better off putting that money towards something else. Other than food, what else does the Club Level offer? I'd love to stay there, just to say we did.

Any advice would be appreciated

We were just there in November with our 8yo and 5yo daughters and LOVED it! You are smart, though, to think about your schedule, what you'll be doing when, and when you'll actually be back at the resort.

For us, the ease of stopping by the lounge in the mornings for a quick breakfast before heading out was sooooo worth staying CL. Our girls would sit in the little chairs and watch the Disney Channel while they ate, while DH and I sat at another table. Our girls eat like birds so the evening offerings were often perfect for us as a meal replacement. We loved fixing our plates on our way back to our room, then taking the plates with us to our room. We LOVED it!

Again, the ease of everything being right there and ready for us was a dream. No ordering at a counter and waiting, no sitting around and waiting for food to be prepared at a TS breakfast and so on. We did do some character meals and had a TS reservation at least once most days, but we still utilized the lounge quite a bit.

No matter if you stay CL or not, you will really enjoy your time at the BC. Have a wonderful trip!:cool1:

I was pretty under-whelmed by CL at the Beach Club. Cereal and coffee in the morning and wine at night were the main selling points and that's worth maybe $15 a day? I've stayed club level elsewhere (not Disney) and it was luxurious. I didn't get a bit of extra special service other than boxes of cereal, bottles of wine, and Uncrustables available at random times of day. And actually, my son got sick and we needed a hospital while we there and I got almost no help, assistance, or empathy from the concierge staff. I ended up wandering around the main lobby asking for help and those people jumped to it and were soooo helpful. I had a split stay between BC and BC CL that week and the CL staff definitely didn't make it worth it to me to pay the difference.

If you are already doubting your decision, then it's probably smart to spend the additional $75 on something else, instead. We loved the access of CL lounges at the WL and the Poly and got lots of use out of them. If you don't need the Club Level staff for pre-trip planning and you won't use the lounge, it's probably not worth it for you.

I agree - esp. if you are not utilizing the lounge offerings. Breakfast is cold continental style, and snacks quite basic. The BC is great - the CL leaves something to be desired. I asked for help w/something and they really weren't helpful at all.

We were just there in November with our 8yo and 5yo daughters and LOVED it! You are smart, though, to think about your schedule, what you'll be doing when, and when you'll actually be back at the resort.

For us, the ease of stopping by the lounge in the mornings for a quick breakfast before heading out was sooooo worth staying CL. Our girls would sit in the little chairs and watch the Disney Channel while they ate, while DH and I sat at another table. Our girls eat like birds so the evening offerings were often perfect for us as a meal replacement. We loved fixing our plates on our way back to our room, then taking the plates with us to our room. We LOVED it!

Again, the ease of everything being right there and ready for us was a dream. No ordering at a counter and waiting, no sitting around and waiting for food to be prepared at a TS breakfast and so on. We did do some character meals and had a TS reservation at least once most days, but we still utilized the lounge quite a bit.

No matter if you stay CL or not, you will really enjoy your time at the BC. Have a wonderful trip!:cool1:

Thanks, I think we're going to put our CL experience off until either our kids are older or it's just the adults. Our schedule just really doesn't lend itself to being able to take opportunity of there services.

I was pretty under-whelmed by CL at the Beach Club. Cereal and coffee in the morning and wine at night were the main selling points and that's worth maybe $15 a day? I've stayed club level elsewhere (not Disney) and it was luxurious. I didn't get a bit of extra special service other than boxes of cereal, bottles of wine, and Uncrustables available at random times of day. And actually, my son got sick and we needed a hospital while we there and I got almost no help, assistance, or empathy from the concierge staff. I ended up wandering around the main lobby asking for help and those people jumped to it and were soooo helpful. I had a split stay between BC and BC CL that week and the CL staff definitely didn't make it worth it to me to pay the difference.

Yeah, I've read many reviews of the BC CL that are very similar to yours. I'm sorry it wasn't everything you were hoping for!

If you are already doubting your decision, then it's probably smart to spend the additional $75 on something else, instead. We loved the access of CL lounges at the WL and the Poly and got lots of use out of them. If you don't need the Club Level staff for pre-trip planning and you won't use the lounge, it's probably not worth it for you.

Yeah, we like to do the planning & make the phone calls ourselves. Thanks for the advice! Maybe later!

I agree - esp. if you are not utilizing the lounge offerings. Breakfast is cold continental style, and snacks quite basic. The BC is great - the CL leaves something to be desired. I asked for help w/something and they really weren't helpful at all.

I'm really looking forward to the BC, we did WL last September & loved it, but like to try new things, so we'll probably switch it up next time too.

Thanks everyone, as always, lots of help & great input! I'm new to posting but have been lurking since last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter