Beach Club- Club Level (Deluxe Room)

lala3291

DIS Veteran
Hello! My family just switched resorts to the Beach Club - Deluxe Room Club Level! :cool1:
I was wondering if anyone had any information/pics of these rooms or just club level in general. What are the views of Deluxe CL rooms? We last stayed at the BC in 2005. What has changed since then?
Thank you so much for any insight!

There are only 4 deluxe rooms located on a corner of the building and overlooking the quiet pool. None of them is on the 5th floor where the club level lounge is. The room layout is quite large and comfortable with two exposures -- overlooking the quiet pool, as I stated, and a smaller window looking toward the lake. There is something of an entry hall when you open the door. There is one TV, two queen beds and a day bed. The bathroom isn't any larger than a bathroom in a regular room. Nonetheless, the room has a spacious feel overall.

We stayed in a BC deluxe room a year ago. We liked it so much, we'll be there again in a couple of weeks.

The lounge is on the 5th floor and is quite a walk from the location of the deluxe rooms. However, we got used to using the elevator and doing the walk after a couple of days. The lounge is way, way too small for the number of guests using it. At breakfast it was often difficult to find a place to sit. A couple of times we went out on the standing room only balcony to eat. The breakfast offerings included Krispy Kreme donuts. Beyond that, it's a typical continental style breakfast. There are various snacks out during the day, with canapes, wine, desserts and cordials later in the evening. We were told a year ago that BC would be expanding the lounge in September 08, but don't think that ever happened. Many people took breakfast back to the room. We never tried to take breakfast back as the deluxe rooms are so far from the lounge.

The CM's at BC are absolutely the best -- and that includes the concierges. We've stayed twice at GF RPC and we think the CM's, in general, are happier and more pleasant and welcoming at BC (although the concierges at RPC are also first rate). The lounge, of course, is much nicer at GF RPC, but we chose BC deluxe again this year because:

1. We like the spacious room,

2. We think the CMs at BC are the best,

3. We love the location near Epcot, DHS and lots of dining and entertainment options,

4. We like the food offerings in the lounge,

5. We love the overall ambience of BC -- relaxed, informal and fun,

6. We love, love, love Storm-along Bay with its sand bottom and lazy river,

7. Our boys love renting the water sprites and using them on the lake (they much prefer the lake at BC to the one at GF).

So, all of these things drew us back for another stay. There are pictures of the room somewhere on this site. I think someone may have just posted a link.

Hope you have fun!

There are only 4 deluxe rooms located on a corner of the building and overlooking the quiet pool.

Actually there are 2 others. The ones you mentioned are 1557, 2557, 2557 & 4557. The other 2 are 3691 & 4691, which are directly above Cape May Cafe. We stayed in 3691 last month.

Actually there are 2 others. The ones you mentioned are 1557, 2557, 2557 & 4557. The other 2 are 3691 & 4691, which are directly above Cape May Cafe. We stayed in 3691 last month.

What are the views of the Deluxe CL rooms that are directly above Cape May Cafe? Do all 6 Deluxe CL rooms have a full balcony? THANKS!

What are your thoughts on the value of the deluxe CL vs regular CL? For 3 nights it's a difference of around $260.

We stayed in room 3691 during a particularly hot and rainy August (during last two weeks, so slower and cheaper - we had a 40% off PIN for the stay). We loved Stormalong Bay - our first night there the clouds cleared and we were swimming and you could float in the pool and see the higher fireworks from illuminations - for me that is :cloud9:.

Here are a few pictures of the room. These were taken on out checkout day (we were moving to our OKW 1 BR :cool1:) so the room is not super tidy.

Hallway in:

80072AUGUST_BEACH_CLUB_DELUXE_ROOM_04.JPG

Bathroom area:

80072AUGUST_BEACH_CLUB_DELUXE_ROOM_05.JPG

Bed and sitting area:

80072AUGUST_BEACH_CLUB_DELUXE_ROOM_01.JPG

At the top of the last picture, there was a French door with a standing balcony (railing right across the open door) which overlooked where the pool slide entered the pool.

There was also a balcony that ran the length of the room (at least 20 ft long) which had seating that overlooked the entrance to the hotel. I have pictures from the balcony but not of the balcony:

80072AUGUST_BEACH_CLUB_Deluxe_Room_Balcony_2.jpg

80072AUGUST_BEACH_CLUB_Deluxe_Room_Balcony_1.jpg

The room entrance was close to stairs that ran up to the 5th floor where the concierge lounge is located. We found this faster than walking to the elevators and taking that up.

We loved the room and its space - it was fantastic!

While we enjoyed the concierge lounge for grabbing stuff to bring back to the room (We love a drink on the balcony), and found the staff to be excellent, we would not stay concierge again. It was very difficult to find seating in the lounge itself at breakfast or at times when the food offerings came out. If you came after the rush, pickings were slim and not always replenished unless you asked. This was the case for the alcoholic beverages as well (the liquers went fast in the evening!). So for us, and the times we were at the parks as opposed to at the resort, I don't think we were able to take advantage of the concierge lounge as we might have liked - again, not because of the staff, but because of the hours we kept. That was our experience, and I know many others have had great experiences, so YMMV from ours. I would never discourage someone from trying concierge - it may fit just right for their needs so definitely try it and form your own opinions.

Have a great trip OP! :cool1: It is hard to go back to a regular room after being in a deluxe, so just be aware of that too!

Bumping to see if anyone has any recent comments/pictures ... Or a room layout/floor plan for the Beach Club deluxe rooms.

Hello! My family just switched resorts to the Beach Club - Deluxe Room Club Level! :cool1:
I was wondering if anyone had any information/pics of these rooms or just club level in general. What are the views of Deluxe CL rooms? We last stayed at the BC in 2005. What has changed since then?
Thank you so much for any insight!

This is the info I have on Deluxe rooms as posted by guests who have posted on the Y&BC FAQ thread.

Where it says "I" or "We" it does not refer to me or my family:

There are six deluxe Concierge rooms at BC.

Deluxe Rooms: 530 square feet

1557 has a patio and lots of windows.
2557 and 4557 have extra large balconies.
3557 has the standing room only balcony.

3691 has both a standing room balcony and a full balcony
4691 has a standing room only balcony.

So 3 of the 6 have full balconies, 1 has a patio, and 2 have standing room only balconies.

Views:

1557:
We stayed in 1557. We had a pool view where the patio doors were and we had a window that looked out on Crescent Lake. We loved that room - we were a hop, skip and a jump away from both the quiet pool and EPCOT!

4557:
In February, our deluxe CL room (4th floor) had a really nice view of the quiet pool. And from one end of the balcony (which was huge!) we could see Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk. Loved it!

3691 and 4691:
These rooms are corner rooms. If you look out the window in the room, you'll see a view of SAB and the lake. Out the side, where the balconies are, is the courtyard. If you walk out the back door in the lobby and look up to the right, there are those two rooms. The room on the fifth floor (5691) is the Vice Presidential. Nice views!

How close or far are 3691 and 4691 from the elevator?

Are they more convenient to the CL lounge than 1557, 2557, 3557 and 4557?

thanks,

Hi... quick question. Do the "Deluxe 2 bedroom Suites" have one bathroom or two ? Thanks for any info, and have a Great Day ! Bill

This is an old thread from 2011. The deluxe rooms a t the BC no longer have club level access. When you book the room they make it clear that it is a regular room on the web site. :)

get out! we stayed duluxe CL in 2017 and while it was amazing we can not afford it for our easter spring break trip this year so i havent been on this board in a while, when did they change this? as I see it, its still around 735 rack rate to stay deluxe so you get the huge room but no LC or you can stay for less than $10 more in a waterview CL? this is so confusing to me.

get out! we stayed duluxe CL in 2017 and while it was amazing we can not afford it for our easter spring break trip this year so i havent been on this board in a while, when did they change this? as I see it, its still around 735 rack rate to stay deluxe so you get the huge room but no LC or you can stay for less than $10 more in a waterview CL? this is so confusing to me.

I think it changed sometime in 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter