Beach Club Breakfast

Lynnyl

Mouseketeer
Is there a place to grab a quick coffee and roll near the Beach Club resort that opens early? If we want to take advantage of EMHs then we need to have been fed (or be eating at the bus stop) by 7am, right?

There was some type of continental breakfast offering near the lobby of the Beach Club and in the Riptide Lounge. I think they open at 6 am. If you are doing the early opening for MGM or EPCOT you won't be catching a bus so could walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery and then take the boat to either of those places.

Beaches and Cream does a light breakfast. You can easily pick up something there. Also the resort's shop has a limited assortment of food items. You could pick up a box of pastries and some milk, or juice there.

I believe B&C no longer offers breakfast since the continental breakfast items were added in the lounges by the lobbies of Y&B Club.

Be aware that the gift shop doesn't open until I think 8:00 am. You could pick up things the day before which I think DVC~OKW~96 was suggesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter