Beach Club availability for Thanksgiving week (2022) for 2 two bedroom villas for seven days beginning Saturday before Thanksgiving

Ppb

Earning My Ears
Looking to get a feeling how difficult it will be to book Thanksgiving week at the 11 month window, specifically 2 two bedrooms. Will it be necessary to”walk” the reservation.

Thanksgiving is a very popular week. We don't own their and have never been able to get more than about 5 nights in a 2BR, including once for Thanksgiving and once for Christmas.

Edit: I was referring to the 7-month window. The 11-month window typically is much easier to get, but book it right away.

Last edited:
From what I've seen it tends to get more difficult if you want to arrive on Wednesday. If you're coming in the Sat before I think it should be possible right
at 11 months.

Historically, it's been available at 11 months. I would recommend booking as soon as the window opens, though.

That said, the pandemic has changed things. 2022 could be an issue, but since "Jersey week" is very popular, you might find it difficult to begin a walk, until after those dates have passed.

Historically, it's been available at 11 months. I would recommend booking as soon as the window opens, though.

That said, the pandemic has changed things. 2022 could be an issue, but since "Jersey week" is very popular, you might find it difficult to begin a walk, until after those dates have passed.
Thank You that is helpfull. I fully intend to be on it exactly at 11 months and 8:00 AM

Thanksgiving is a very popular week. We don't own their and have never been able to get more than about 5 nights in a 2BR, including once for Thanksgiving and once for Christmas.

Edit: I was referring to the 7-month window. The 11-month window typically is much easier to get, but book it right away.
Thanks for info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter