Be our guest

Leahmeicher

Mouseketeer
anyone know a estimate time lunch takes at be our guest I scheduled a lunch at 215 wondering if we will make parade ?

anyone know a estimate time lunch takes at be our guest I scheduled a lunch at 215 wondering if we will make parade ?
Pre order your food ahead of time and show up five minutes before your ADR and you should make the parade.
The problem is you may not have a good spot for the parade.

Adding to this thread since I have the exact same reservation time. I booked the ADR to get us out of the August heat but am now worried we will spend a chunk of time waiting in an outdoor queue. If we arrive at 2:10, what time will we be sitting in A/C?

Adding to this thread since I have the exact same reservation time. I booked the ADR to get us out of the August heat but am now worried we will spend a chunk of time waiting in an outdoor queue. If we arrive at 2:10, what time will we be sitting in A/C?
Last time we went, they let us into the castle the second the clock struck our reservation time. Not a half a second sooner (the cast member couldn’t care less that in July heat a 5 month-pregnant woman, a toddler, and 2 senior citizens needed to get into a/c). Once you are in the castle, you’re in an a/c lobby sort of area. Quickness of seating depends if you’ve preordered, but regardless, all of the castle has a/c.

Preorder for sure and once you arrive they let you in the lobby area as space allows for you to confirm your order and pay before finding a table.

I just don't see this working out for OP. BOG is not on the parade route, and every time we've eaten there we haven't been seated until 20-30 mins past our rezzie time (you check in, then have to wait around for them to buzz you to get in).

I just don't see this working out for OP. BOG is not on the parade route, and every time we've eaten there we haven't been seated until 20-30 mins past our rezzie time (you check in, then have to wait around for them to buzz you to get in).
At dinner you have to wait to be buzzed in. But the OP is going for lunch.
As soon as you check in at breakfast or lunch, you go right down to the cashier to pay and find your seat if you’ve already pre-ordered.

Last time we went, they let us into the castle the second the clock struck our reservation time. Not a half a second sooner (the cast member couldn’t care less that in July heat a 5 month-pregnant woman, a toddler, and 2 senior citizens needed to get into a/c). Once you are in the castle, you’re in an a/c lobby sort of area. Quickness of seating depends if you’ve preordered, but regardless, all of the castle has a/c.
It's pretty much policy there that they won't let you check in earlier than 5 minutes before your ADR time at lunch.

There are lots of pregnant women...toddlers...seniors at Disney. It's really not Disney's responsibility to cater to those over others. July is hot at Disney...for everyone.

It's pretty much policy there that they won't let you check in earlier than 5 minutes before your ADR time at lunch.

There are lots of pregnant women...toddlers...seniors at Disney. It's really not Disney's responsibility to cater to those over others. July is hot at Disney...for everyone.
Yes, but this location happens to be quite a hike from any store or other place one can pop into if they do need a quick cool off. Most everywhere else in Disney has a close-by place for reprieve. As a matter of fact, waiting for lunch here was the only time I encountered severe discomfort, for this single reason. I also take it from your closeminded comment that you’ve never been pregnant if you think the summer heat is just as bad not pregnant as pregnant. I also think it is absolutely any establishment’s responsibility to pay heed to any medical issue of any patron. I was not asking for any favors, just not to be asked to walk another 1/4 mile to the nearest place with a/c if my condition warranted me needing it. But again, I don’t expect you to understand.

Nope...I'm a man, therefore I've never been pregnant. Wife has though, and I took responsibility for her needs and making her comfortable, and didn't expect others to. You're the one who made the choice to go to Disney in July when pregnant, not me.

FYI...Bonjour gift shop and Gaston's Tavern are about 60 yards from the check-in booth at BoG...which is about 40 yards from the entrance to BoG. Several other gift shops are within 100 yards and in clear view of the booth. You could be on Main Street in less than a quarter mile. There are PLENTY of places to find AC in Fantasyland.

Your responses have never made me love my husband more. To answer the original quoted concern, expect at minimum to be allowed in at your reservation time. And count on walking just about the length of a football field round trip (according to our friend here who carries a yardstick) if you do need a/c or shade while you wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter